• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pharaoh's Judgment Live stream will be available! ALLY, HOLY, SWORDGARD, TIN MAN

Tin Man

Smash Hero
tin man we should team
Double Olimar = :urg: (this ain't an excuse lol, Bowser has self explanatory issues btw.)

what tin meant was he's too good for the rest of the people if it isn't to joe, doc, ally, or holy. Sorry phiddles.
Cmon Gi. You know better than that.

I'd team with mew2king, dehf, anti, inui, etc
:p

lol just joking.

raidos we should team

all i need is one mike.............
He's with decoy.

ill only go if i can team with tinman :) or possibly someone else new, is lom teaming with carter?

this is on my birthday aswell lol, btw im actually good at brawl, hamilton can testify or something.
lol, I talked to lom, iunno if he's actually going, didn't know about this tourney till I talked to him xD.

Oh awesome, swordgard is coming. Great, more ICs to beat. Makes the tourney even better.

*EDIT* Never thought I'd say this, but I just realized the ICs are my favourite MU. Except on FD, which is ********.
You wanna be in Swordgards pool now lol?

My Favourite MU is Marth vs Anyone.
Try it vs me :awesome:.

Be prepared to feel the wrath of Iliad.

:joyful::joyful:

You wish son xD

can i get that in a screen saver?
o__________O !

swordgard

Smash Hero
Hope I can make it top 3 at this tourney, after playing yesterday I realize how much not playing takes a toll on your skill. Oh well, at least I have xmas vacations for that.

sauc3

Smash Lord
yo cruxis wanna team, mk snake all dai?

we can be team "i dont really play brawl anymore but if theres nothing going on and I have the opportunity, i show up and wreak havoc cuz you cant get rusty at brawl"

we can have t shirts made

but srsly, brawl is mad easy and playing melee has only made me better at brawl.. mms anyone?

edit courtesy of ceX,

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Gonna bring Smash 64 with me. Just in case there's a chance to play someone in it. I've been practicing.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
yo cruxis wanna team, mk snake all dai?

we can be team "i dont really play brawl anymore but if theres nothing going on and I have the opportunity, i show up and wreak havoc cuz you cant get rusty at brawl"

we can have t shirts made

but srsly, brawl is mad easy and playing melee has only made me better at brawl.. mms anyone?

edit courtesy of ceX,
sure im down, how are you getting there btw, do you drive? i might need a plan B of getting back home in case this thing finishes late and busses stop running.

and wow im really gonna get clapped at this tourney oh man lol

Iliad

Smash Lord
confirm lombardo btw. It'll be Me, culex, raidos and phiddlesticks so far. No idea on whether Jasuke is confirmed and if he isn't meek, you can come with us.

sauc3

Smash Lord
Rofl at Sauce, dude's gona be hating brawl after he places 17th in singles (If he enters). Bring melee though :D
first off, i already do kinda hate brawl :), but I'm pretty confident i can get better than 17th if I entered singles, only really scared of 4 people :)
im gonna write something so that this :) lines up with the others
melee for dais

sure im down, how are you getting there btw, do you drive? i might need a plan B of getting back home in case this thing finishes late and busses stop running.

and wow im really gonna get clapped at this tourney oh man lol
tight, i'm prob gettin a ride with raidos, tho its my bday so i may end up gettin a car to borrow.

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
raidos have you considered calling arthur weasley over to make some modifications on your car because right now theres like 10 people who are apparently coming with you

sauc3

Smash Lord
raidos have you considered calling arthur weasley over to make some modifications on your car because right now theres like 10 people who are apparently coming with you
I very much approve of this reference haha,

its me, u, jon, mike, and 1 of either jeremy, lom, or meekspeedy haha

Iliad

Smash Lord
i thought it was me, raidos, geoff, lom, jeremy. I figured since it's your bday you'd have your own ride.

Though tbh, with how much space rai has, we could prolly fit a skinny guy like you in no problems.

sauc3

Smash Lord
i thought it was me, raidos, geoff, lom, jeremy. I figured since it's your bday you'd have your own ride.

Though tbh, with how much space rai has, we could prolly fit a skinny guy like you in no problems.
i def shoddied a spot in mikes car, tho if he has teh van we might be k

worst comes to worst i go to london and do other things, nbd.

Jasuke

Smash Cadet
well i can ride in the trunk as long as i have monster hunter working by that time ill be good XD

Tin Man

Smash Hero
just don't put me in mtl's pool i already play them, i want gta blood.
People really need to call it Quebec since none of you were even born in or currently live in Montreal =_=. That being said, you will for sure not be in a pool with another Quebecer.

My Pika, your bucket?

Im down if you are.
finally, ur entering teams :bee:

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
People really need to call it Quebec since none of you were even born in or currently live in Montreal =_=. That being said, you will for sure not be in a pool with another Quebecer.

finally, ur entering teams :bee:
lol then when you guys say Toronto, it's only toronto people since you live in Thornhill.

It's just our main city. We won't go and rep BROSSARD or some other random city lol.

Top Bottom