• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pharaoh's Judgment Live stream will be available! ALLY, HOLY, SWORDGARD, TIN MAN

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Been working on my DI and teching. All thanks to Brawl-, now that I know the tech window is the same as vBrawl.

This time, I'ma pull out all the stops.

And I will not afraid of pulling out a pocket MK for any Marios who wish to take advantage of my Mario weak.

Gichan

Smash Champion
omg mprime please tell tdawg he's a beast and everyone wants to see him play again. People gotta know da tdawg.

-Googs

Smash Lord
mprime sounds a little salty. Citrus you teaming with mprime?
No he's teaming with his brother. I guess blood is thicker than water. Oh well if Yannick comes to this i wanna team with home but i don't think he is. Otherwise i do not have a teammate

And my matches with whitby were much closer today. whitby2gewd

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Don't forget Douhneill is a Mario main. He's just in college or something in Montreal right now, and hasn't played in months.

It just occurred to me that I may finally be better than him now.

So 1 1/2 mario mains in the GTA.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
i think that when i come here i will go wolf only, just for the fuck of it since i remember i first beasted into the scene with my wolf.

or should i forget that and go snake?

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Anyone MM? Doesnt matter who

Best of 1= 1$.... Best of 3=$3

Teams (me + Culex) or singles (all pika)

Tin Man

Smash Hero
i think that when i come here i will go wolf only, just for the fuck of it since i remember i first beasted into the scene with my wolf.

or should i forget that and go snake?
**** that pharoah, your wolf will get smacked this isn't 2008 man.
I agree with Gichan.

Pharoah's are known for their Egyptian 'Snakes'. Who ever heard of an egyptian wolf o.O

I've been dying to say something like that, and now I had the perfect setup =P

Well then citrus. If Joe isn't down to team, shall we?
Joe will be going to this tourney and is down to team with you (I txtd him a week ago and got the "Iliad asked me 1st at the last tourney, if he's not down, I'll team w/ u".

Anyone MM? Doesnt matter who

Best of 1= 1$.... Best of 3=$3

Teams (me + Culex) or singles (all pika)
LOL, I'll consider this as confirmed attendance then (for u and culex)

I'm down illiad, how's your item skill? Can you handle my nan's or should i go mk?
U use MK now lol?

Mprime

Smash Ace
No he's teaming with his brother. I guess blood is thicker than water. Oh well if Yannick comes to this i wanna team with home but i don't think he is. Otherwise i do not have a teammate

And my matches with whitby were much closer today. whitby2gewd
lol dude im paying for josh's fees and partnering up with him as a birthday gift considering he turns 19 on the 30th, dun take it personally googs you are still my boy and any other tourney i'd team with you

Tin Man

Smash Hero
lol dude im paying for josh's fees and partnering up with him as a birthday gift considering he turns 19 on the 30th, dun take it personally googs you are still my boy and any other tourney i'd team with you
But citrus wont be here again till like the summer? Anyways I guess the deed is done so u can't go back on it.

Gichan

Smash Champion
what tin meant was he's too good for the rest of the people if it isn't to joe, doc, ally, or holy. Sorry phiddles.

sauc3

Smash Lord
ill only go if i can team with tinman :) or possibly someone else new, is lom teaming with carter?

this is on my birthday aswell lol, btw im actually good at brawl, hamilton can testify or something.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Oh awesome, swordgard is coming. Great, more ICs to beat. Makes the tourney even better.

*EDIT* Never thought I'd say this, but I just realized the ICs are my favourite MU. Except on FD, which is ********.

Top Bottom