• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pharaoh's Judgment Live stream will be available! ALLY, HOLY, SWORDGARD, TIN MAN

-Googs

Smash Lord
People really need to call it Quebec since none of you were even born in or currently live in Montreal =_=. That being said, you will for sure not be in a pool with another Quebecer.
I live downtown Montreal, as do a few other smashers. So yes, I do currently live in Montreal.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHARAOH! =]

lol then when you guys say Toronto, it's only toronto people since you live in Thornhill.

It's just our main city. We won't go and rep BROSSARD or some other random city lol.
We say Toronto??? I'm pretty sure we say GTA, wich is also wrong since its southern Ontario lmao, but GTA is easier to cheer for I guess due to pronunciation xD.

I live downtown Montreal, as do a few other smashers. So yes, I do currently live in Montreal.
tru

Gichan

Smash Champion
Tin DID state that GTA is still wrong and that it should be Southern Ontario. Our PR says Southern Ontario but GTA is indeed easier to cheer for lol.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Couldn't figure out who to put the Ingersoll jingle on, so I did what I always do in cases like these. GnW now has yet another new victory theme on my set of hacks.

Patches

Smash Master
Confirm my Wii as well.

PS, I'm playing all of my matches on Dirt's Wii.

That Ingersoll jingle is what makes me win.

Edit: This was my venue, or at least part of it for the tournament I was gonna have. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NPiSszT6k4

Double edit: I'll be bringing two people along with me, maybe. KBMX ( Maybe ), And Fishy.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
I shall be attending this tournament

This will be my first big offline tournament :D

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Would like to just disclaim that Whitby is not GTA.

:)
hmmm???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqq051BU2MY

Personally I think we should separate regions like this. Instead of separating lets say Vaughan and Richmond hill, it should just be referred to as York. Durham instead of Whitby and Oshawa, etc.

Graped in the mouth. xD
:joyful:

Edit: This was my venue, or at least part of it for the tournament I was gonna have. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NPiSszT6k4
Nice video lol

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Right on, there's 4 of us here who live and play in whitby all the time, where abouts you at?
Oh really theres actually people who play offline competitively in whitby? I had no idea lol

Anyway, do you know where Jim Flaherty lives, i live right across from him. If you dont im near the intersection Garden and Rossland

-Googs

Smash Lord
Oh really theres actually people who play offline competitively in whitby? I had no idea lol

Anyway, do you know where Jim Flaherty lives, i live right across from him. If you dont im near the intersection Garden and Rossland
There's four of us who live on Bradley right off manning, you should come play smash sometime, suprised you live so close and haven't run into you or something?

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
There's four of us who live on Bradley right off manning, you should come play smash sometime, suprised you live so close and haven't run into you or something?
Wow really? You all live that close? Dang, yea man i'd love to come play. Whenever you guys are free let me know

Also im not to shocked we havent ran into each other. I was gunna enter my College's Brawl tournament last year but i didnt. I was also gunna go to this years but i had this semester off of college so i havent really been around to find any smashers locally

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Also i wasent sure what part of whitby you lived in but i live much closer to Manning then i do Rossland

And if you dont mind me asking how old are you guys?

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Cool, im 19 if your interested. But yeah whenever you guys are free i'll definitely come play

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Burlington is NOT in the GTA. They ****ing wish they were. They're in the GHA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Toronto_Area#Census_metropolitan_area

Neither is Whitby.
I don't understand this logic, looking at this map

This map is straight from the link you sent me. Exactly how are Whitby and Burlington not in the GTA. Also, there is no such thing as GHA =/.

Wow really? You all live that close? Dang, yea man i'd love to come play. Whenever you guys are free let me know

Also im not to shocked we havent ran into each other. I was gunna enter my College's Brawl tournament last year but i didnt. I was also gunna go to this years but i had this semester off of college so i havent really been around to find any smashers locally
Are you referring to Durham College here?

-Googs

Smash Lord
Cool, im 19 if your interested. But yeah whenever you guys are free i'll definitely come play
ya for sure man i'll talk to the others and we'll work something out considering it's only a 2 minute walk, always down to play another person in smash bro's.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
@Citrus Do you have any sort of IM? So we can contact each other, because i dont check the smash forums that often

Top Bottom