• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phantom Hits Tournament Southampton : 10th-11th April Inertia's not Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Prof Pro post creator:

Pick 1 from each column to make a sentence like professer pro.

LOL
LOOOOOL
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
lolllllllllllllllllllll

I
PDot
BulletBill
VA
Chrisboi
Aiko
You

am too good
should go die
is poor at this game
johns too much
gets finished
loves me
rofl

also I'll be on in 10 mins bbz <3

edit: nvm apparently its like 2 hours 30 of updates lol..

rustediron

Smash Lord
Lol, I have more fun watching people post 'no u' over and over again in IRC rather than this prof/VA bull**** :S
Feeding trolls ftl. <- Hypocrisy ftw!

VA

Smash Hero
Lol, I have more fun watching people post 'no u' over and over again in IRC rather than this prof/VA bull**** :S
Feeding trolls ftl. <- Hypocrisy ftw!
Just for the record, sorry for basically calling you ****. You did good getting me to one stock. Should've just focused and ***** me not died to running shine turnaround bair. Also I think because I was playing so stupid you survived to about 300% on FD, it was a funny match.

rustediron

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, that was pretty jokes xD
Nah, it's fine, I enjoyed the matches and you're a good player despite what everyone says :p

@craiigg
nein Sie!

rustediron

Smash Lord
Well there was the 'VA isn't int the top 5' etc. a while back, which is what I was referring to =/
Though that was just like prof and Edwin xD
Maybe 'everyone' wasn't the right word to use.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
im just saying it's been spoken about a lot, the best players and everyone knows that I've not really lost a tourney consistently so I don't see a problem in saying it. I still ain't lost a UK tourney yet too... birmingham was funny cause kone was rooting for me to lose then when I was he was rooting for me wtf!?

2-10 imo

2) Retroking
3) Professor Pro
4) Frostbyte
5) Vanity Angel
6) Cpt.Zeppo
7) Chrisboi
8) AMCD
9) Jam5
10) JO3

don't flame me on this, this is from my experience of playing these people and seeing how well they do against others and placing in tournaments

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
lol so much argueing. Mr Pros text message

'hope everyone over there is having the banter and tell everyone I would like to apologise for having a better fox than VA and that he can never take my title, sorry about that VA and the fact I'm not there to take Charles out in the finals with ease as usual. Hopefully the tournis a success, I know its hard to make anything successful without professor pro's attendance but I award your courage to do the tournament without me'

:laugh:

VIDS-----

LJ brought a capture card (or something that records stuff) but it's didn't work in PAL 60. There was mine and Garys camera but Gary had run out of batteries and mine doesn't have much space so some of them are cut off. There are some vids though. Mine against V.A. Is pretty much **** apart from the 2nd game :laugh:

BTW----- IMPORTANT NOTICE-------

To all white controller wielders that attended- I have someone else's controller and someone else has mine. If you can have a look at your controllers and make sure you recongnise it cos if not it mine be mine and I prob have yours.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I think Chrisboi is better then VA and should be higher then him. Take away the fact that everybody gets annoyed by Chrisboi and he acts stupid sometime, I think he is better then VA. I'm pretty sure that he would beat VA though if they were to play in tournament but I undertsand that might not change the position of either of them in the UK since thats just their personal match between each other.

'hope everyone over there is having the banter and tell everyone I would like to apologise for having a better fox than VA and that he can never take my title, sorry about that VA and the fact I'm not there to take Charles out in the finals with ease as usual. Hopefully the tournis a success, I know its hard to make anything successful without professor pro's attendance but I award your courage to do the tournament without me'

loool I remember me sending that now. Pretty amazing stuff tbh.

Well there was the 'VA isn't int the top 5' etc. a while back, which is what I was referring to =/
Though that was just like prof and Edwin xD
Maybe 'everyone' wasn't the right word to use.
Yeah it wasn't the right word and thats still what I believe lol. I believe all of the top 5 in the UK are sitting right here in London.

Fuzzyness: Who the hell is Champ Vail lol.

Tamoo

Smash Master
That might be my controller

how can u tell its not urs?
cos i went to soton with a white controller without a stain
and ive come back with a stain, so I cant really tell if i just picked the stain up sumwhere or if I took the wrong controller
oh and any news on when Gary is uploading vids?

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
how irritating. Seems like theres been a bit of muscial controllers goin on. The problem is there isn't much that stands out :/. The one I've got has very springy L and R buttons and the base of the control stick has a line going vertically. With mine if you press the X button down whilst pushing it to the rightit should be kind of spongy :laugh:. And did y7ou fins it with the lead wrapped around it doubled over? If you can remember. If so then it might be mine

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
lol btw champ vail won a free for all against chrisboi in the last 2 people!!! Chrisboi ate a f smash after a series of epic rolls!

He's our friend dawit and used to whoop us at smash 4 years ago :D

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I like how Edwin is second in the UK without coming to ANY event including smashfests, ranbats and tournaments since April 2008 lol. Makes Perfect sense imo and he has played Fuzzyness and his word and opinion is always final :(.
And I still never heard of Champ Vail lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah I agree. He is like 10 times better then me. Oh boy when will I get near his skill level. Last time I played him we was playing winner stay on and he whopped me, but somehow I remained on the cube :confused:
Can anyone help explain that please :confused:

Tamoo

Smash Master
how irritating. Seems like theres been a bit of muscial controllers goin on. The problem is there isn't much that stands out :/. The one I've got has very springy L and R buttons and the base of the control stick has a line going vertically. With mine if you press the X button down whilst pushing it to the rightit should be kind of spongy :laugh:.
The one ive got does stand out but i dont know whos actually gonna wanna reclaim it lol,
its got a slight beige stain on the right 'handle' and the top of the c-stick has been blackened slightly,
And i thought the base of all control sticks has a vertical line, and wtf with x button lol

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Regarding Charles top 10: Jam and/or Ryan arent even on it, Edwin is 2nd despite no tourney appearances for the last decade and Frostbyte is mysteriously 4th! The top 4 are all Londoners ROFL! Charles just bases it off who does best against him despite what he says. Chrisboi should probably be higher too but hes down in 7th for Charles to feel validated hes still much better than him because Cboi finished above him in Germany! Im not even mentioning myself who after one slip up is 6th :)(I may still lose to people like Chrisboi or Robby if given the opportunity, dont get me wrong).

Before he went to Germany Charles said to me that Edwin is better than m2k.

Don't take his word as stone, break it down and it lacks logic in so many ways.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
i put jam in it but i dont think ryan is up there

I told you dude its opinion, no need to storm a war against it

yes it's more based on how I believe people perform, the way they play with their mains. Consider the player styles and how consistent they are from 2 onto 10 and it kind of makes sense (or at least it does for me)

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
(before charles edited) No I know, thats fair enough. Just referring to Pro's statement and your air of self-righteousness whenever you say anything about smash now. Once people start taking someone who demeans peoples confidence to get ahead so literally its not the best of times :).

EDIT:- not that you're the only one who does it, mind.

VA

Smash Hero
Well it's just stupid charles, the way you think is distorted. Posting up a 2-10 list like that is obviously going to cause some kind of discussion you'd be dumb to think otherwise.

The community is a broken piece of **** that resembles a playground. People cannot be positive about each other and everything just ends up in flame wars and rivalries (not the healthy kind). Obviously I'm not innocent and I won't pretend to be.

From here on in you won't hear anything but praise from me. Mostly I don't parade around calling people **** anymore, I used to be that's old for me. So here is what I really think:

Charles: you're too good at winning.
Prof: Your fox is decent and I love the weird **** you come out with in games. you're peach has the coolest style I've seen, it's my idol.
Edwin: I haven't played you for too long
Chrisboi: What a cool style
Aiko: you're good at the game, but you have something blocking your from improving to that next level.
JO3: you could be getting top placings.
Ryan: too good, best style in the UK by a country mile.
Zeppo: ungodly, shame you haven't been on form a while.
Swizzy: holy ****. you'll be winning tournaments with ganon soon because you are just too sick my disciple.
Clockmire: dude you're sick, really sick. I can see you getting very good very quickly.
Tamoo: you're good too man but don't take enough risks, just be a little more edgy when you play and you'll see some good results.
Coey: wtf is that luigi ****. you're edgeguarding is 100% too good, your reading is unbelievable. when I attempt to mindgame when recovering you've already covered the option and read me like a book, it's very difficult to play against.
Craiigg: jam and me know how good you really are, jam maybe more but I know what you've got you just need to show everyone else.
Bullet Bill: you'd improved hella loads just weren't thinking enough in matches. seeing you beat monty so convincingly was a sign that you've stepped it up a lot.
Inertia & friend: you guys have some good **** for such new players, really impressive just keep it up.
Dacacia: ew marth. nice grab game you rarely mess up with that, just need more consistency around the ledge.

I could go on but I'm tired and can't think of anyone else. I'll concede to people thinking they're better than me but really we need less of this pointless chat about it and less ripping into people without a reason.

Maybe it would be good to focus the hate on foreign smashers. Maybe...Armada :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom