• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phantom Hits 2 CONFIRMED December 5th (First post update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
hey shadow :)

Charles (Fuzzyness) was planning to book them by the 23rd but he has the same problem as you do, it won't let him book for a few days so don't worry about tickets for now. Willz will hopefully keep you updated about it.

D

Deleted member

ahhhh ok, thats good to know :) i'll keep an eye on this forum aswell but im definitely gonna try my hardest to come, and bring my fellow smashers aswell so looking forward to it

Tamoo

Smash Master
Hey good to see new melee players coming through

Ive found a new guy in Wokingham near reading and im gonna try my best to get him into the competitive scene in time for this.

D

Deleted member

Well I know its a melee event, I do read ^_^ lol but yeah at expo it was brawl so some may not attend :\

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
bullet bill said people can bring their brawl set-ups to play friendlies if they want to.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Are set ups needed etc, for melee...

I'll be looking to travel with a bunch of EM players.

Brado

Smash Lord
It shall be a fun journey if you join us for it Yen. All I really have left to do before I confirm is sort it out with Willz/Calzum then book the tickets. It's looking like I can come to this. =)

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
Set-ups will be very appreciated! And if anyone can bring TVs, that'd be even better =>.<= LJ, I'm looking at you lol It might help me get over the whole Green Greens thing...

rustediron

Smash Lord
I may be able to bring a vga box and a wii component cable, which would help if you could steal any LCD computer monitors with a low native resolution.

L-J

Smash Ace
Duncan if I can get to this, which isn't 100% yet by any means, then I will bring a TV and setup. I would bring recording equipment as well but unfortunately my new laptop won't recognise the pinnacle hardware properly even though it's the same software + drivers as before which is very annoying. Hopefully someone else will be able to being recording stuff.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
LJ- your attendance as well as the TV would be really good for this tournament :). Don't worry too much about the recording equipment as we may well have others available. If not we could use a camera.

One thing I might do in this tournament is try see if I can get some other matches recorded, some earlier in the bracket ideally with commentary. Matches like that esp ones that can go wither way would be interesting

Bristols_link64

Smash Cadet
Duncan if I can get to this, which isn't 100% yet by any means, then I will bring a TV and setup. I would bring recording equipment as well but unfortunately my new laptop won't recognise the pinnacle hardware properly even though it's the same software + drivers as before which is very annoying. Hopefully someone else will be able to being recording stuff.
How you planning on getting down if you can go anyway? Not sure if i'm going to drive or get the train yet. Obviously I'll try and travel down with you either way if you do go. Long drives can get boring with no one to talk to :p

Tamoo

Smash Master
Booking right now for this, and there's a good chance I might be bringing someone from my area who seems very interested in getting into the competetive scene, although chucking him straight into the deep end with a national tournament may be a bit harsh lol.

Also Ben, do you really plan to do stage striking with 9 stages for doubles lol? Well if you do, at least make sure there is a stage list on every setup cos i dont expect everyone to remember the viable stages.

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
**** i need a doubles partner jjfox aint coming!!!!
tamoo you going with dave?? i do prefer jiggz partner lol

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Im actually thinking of coming to this, i dunno yet though cuz i dont think any1 from up North is comign and i dont wanna travel by myself, yeah i know its Melee but i got some srs tech skill now, gotta wait and see how things go.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
if you flake cos you've got no-one to travel with then I officially declare you a wimp

also I've heard of a fair few Northern players that are coming.

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Im actually thinking of coming to this, i dunno yet though cuz i dont think any1 from up North is comign and i dont wanna travel by myself, yeah i know its Melee but i got some srs tech skill now, gotta wait and see how things go.
Trio you suxx at melee
walk too Leicester and travel with me yen and brado

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
if you flake cos you've got no-one to travel with then I officially declare you a wimp

also I've heard of a fair few Northern players that are coming.
Lol im not travelling 7 hours on my own just to play a video game i wont get any prize money from, yes im in it for the money. If im with some1 it somehow makes a difference ok, and calzum stfu im alright at Melee now srs.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Lol im not travelling 7 hours on my own just to play a video game i wont get any prize money from, yes im in it for the money. If im with some1 it somehow makes a difference ok, and calzum stfu im alright at Melee now srs.
usux man up

calzum would **** you on maylay now hes got a good falco

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Leicester guys, are you guys on half term now? or next week? Needs to knowz

J03

Smash Master
Trio: i recognise you have potential for games so if you wanna practise melee dude get your *** to manchester, ill get aiko and co down for a mini fest.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Well i organised something with Yen and was gonna come down, but since ur gonna be *** about it i wotn bother, no wonder Blaze was hating on you with the attitude you have. I wont post in this thread anymore.

COEY

Smash Lord
andy mate dont let one person spoil anything, come down with george and have a laugh.

i can understand not wanting to travel 7 hours, but tbh if your only playing for money then you choose the wrong game with melee, unless your willing to like emmigrate to america.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Leicester guys, are you guys on half term now? or next week? Needs to knowz
We had half term last week (19th-23rd for dumb people).

Well i organised something with Yen and was gonna come down, but since ur gonna be *** about it i wotn bother, no wonder Blaze was hating on you with the attitude you have. I wont post in this thread anymore.
go cry morez

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
make up your mind just don't moan about how long it takes to travel here k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom