• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phantom Hits 2 CONFIRMED December 5th (First post update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

L-J

Smash Ace
How you planning on getting down if you can go anyway? Not sure if i'm going to drive or get the train yet. Obviously I'll try and travel down with you either way if you do go. Long drives can get boring with no one to talk to :p
I reckon i'd drive James, but I dunno if i'm gonna be back in Bristol on the 5th as my final day of term is on the 4th and obviously if the tournament starts early afternoon then getting back to Bristol and then down to Southampton straight away is a big ask. Atm i'm assuming I won't be able to go but i'll keep my options open and see how it goes. If you drove and I find I can come i'd be happy to go down with you and pay petrol money deffo.

Tamoo

Smash Master
L-J: Why don't you skip out the going to bristol part and just go straight to the tournament?
U need to be at this tournament man!

Also, whats happened to ppl like blinky?

And a comfirmed list should be made for this, might help interest.
Got my tickets today so see you all there :)

J03

Smash Master
Ben: im having a financial crisis BUT i also have temp work. ive been told that mid nov-early dec is open season for temp jobs lol so i should have enough money =).

If i can get a few shifts this week, then ill book. If not ill have to wait till lateish november to book, which may be a pain but im willing to pay a lil extra to get myself there.

Is anyone driving to this from the north?

rustediron

Smash Lord
Urrrgh, my director of studies arranged a meeting with me at 2pm on the 4th... what time are the londoners getting the coach?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Fuzzy have you asked people like Kman and his brothers if he wants to go to this cos they seem to be coming to all the events and plus when I spoke to Kman about it on the train he was interested.

J03

Smash Master
Fuzz always does. For those of you in the blue, or who miss out on fuzzy's booking ask for the times that he books and book your own tickets on nationalexpress.com or megabus.com.

If your in the money try your luck with the trains at either nationalrail.co.uk or thetrainline.com

Could everyone who is drving and does not have a full car, could you state your leaving place and how many spaces are available... Carpools are ftw.

L-J

Smash Ace
L-J: Why don't you skip out the going to bristol part and just go straight to the tournament?
U need to be at this tournament man!

Also, whats happened to ppl like blinky?

And a comfirmed list should be made for this, might help interest.
Got my tickets today so see you all there :)
Basically we have something on the evening of the 4th (Friday) here that I really wanna go to, but I REALLY wanna go to this tourney as well soooooo i'm gonna have a decision to make at some point. If I decide to go tourney then i'll be heading back to Bristol on the 4th and then driving down with James on the morning of the 5th, so James PLEEEAZE don't book train lol, just drive and hope i'll be there to keep you company/subsidise the cost lol. If I end up not coming it's not the end of the world driving 1 3/4 hours to Southampton on your own :p. Plus driving is soooo much more flexible and probs cheaper too.

Anyway Tamoo here's my wager - if we team then i'll guarentee my attendence LOL jk jk, but seriously if Dave isn't coming to this or you feel like teaming with someone else I really think we'd be a kickass combo. :)

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Ben to be honest you're pretty lousy at getting people to attend your tournament lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I actually have to agree with TC loool.

It's just something about your methods Ben which aren't massively effective.

Maybe you should mention me on the front page and in the title of this thread to get more people to come to this :)

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
wtf why? I've done loads of talking to people to get them to come :ohwell:
well the way you handled andy's situation wasn't the best way to do so I think. :| imo TO's should always be supportive about someone's problem for more attendance even if it is annoying lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
i wanna do a money match crew match with va's crew if they don't mind. and i will also need a good doubles partner.

VA

Smash Hero
Our crew is very....how can I say this...elitest. I'd consider Tamoo playing for us. But as for J03 joining, it probably will never happen. Soz.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
In all seriousness if you did do a crew battle then I wouldn't do it if Tamoo is in it.

Cos then that ain't a crew battle, it's a crew plus add in one extra person lol.

So it would have to be stock advantage.

Unless Tamoo is actually in your crew.

VA

Smash Hero
well put it this way. Swizzy is in India, beast and I are the only crew members, our old sig used to have + guest as our other member because we've never had 4. I believe Tamoo already has a crew and stock advantage with the 2 of us is pointless. You'll have to wait until swizzy gets back.

Also applications for our unamed crew are welcome to up and coming players (deathgazer, tamoo this means you).

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
You've been saying Swizzy is in India for awhile lol.
How long has he been there now and when is he coming back?

I thought 3 of you was going to be there but yeah 2 with stock advanatge is dumb.

Tamoo will prob join you're new crew thingy cos he loves you. And I will **** him as a result of that action.

VA

Smash Hero
He's away for aggess, he's going to miss me turning 21 :( so I know he's not back until end of feb at the earliest. Sucks he's so good at smash but me and beast are going to **** him when he gets back. He got a game off Remen in Holland, he loves playing against fox.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
He's away for aggess, he's going to miss me turning 21 :( so I know he's not back until end of feb at the earliest. Sucks he's so good at smash but me and beast are going to **** him when he gets back. He got a game off Remen in Holland, he loves playing against fox.
lol You already told me that he got a game off of Remen and so did he so no need to repeat it lol that don't mean much to me anyway if you are trying to say something with that comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom