• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phantom Hits 2 CONFIRMED December 5th (First post update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA

Smash Hero
lol You already told me that he got a game off of Remen and so did he so no need to repeat it lol that don't mean much to me anyway if you are trying to say something with that comment.
Well it bears repeating because it's pretty impressive for a player like him. And yeah J03 just like I wasn't "cool" enough to join SDB in the start when I actually wanted to.

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
OOc hasn't been reapresenting lately apart from prof who is second best and lust who beat pms in a torney. shout out to them. but now its my time to shine. by the way who is in SDB anyway. and im also looking forward to playing zeppo and the rest of the people out side londonso should be a good event.

ps:chris boi got beat by a pink balloon. lool...****.

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
oh i forgot, if we dont have enough people... can kman play for us? this is a question to my crew by the way.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
lol I told you about this and getting on the coach and you said that you're gonna go on your 'Free Train Ticket To Southampton' thingy lol.
for real but if everyones getting the coach theres no point in me being antisocial, prof you need to call me asap

i wanna do a money match crew match with va's crew if they don't mind. and i will also need a good doubles partner.
The way I'm being forgotten about. This isn't a front, I do promise destruction next time.

oh i forgot, if we dont have enough people... can kman play for us? this is a question to my crew by the way.
Who out of our crew is actually going?

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
me prof you. monrones working so he can'r come. im not sure about lust i might have to go to his uni still.

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
well put it this way. Swizzy is in India, beast and I are the only crew members, our old sig used to have + guest as our other member because we've never had 4. I believe Tamoo already has a crew and stock advantage with the 2 of us is pointless. You'll have to wait until swizzy gets back.

Also applications for our unamed crew are welcome to up and coming players (deathgazer, tamoo this means you).
if deathgazer goes and lust goe's weshould have enough for a crew match.

J03

Smash Master
Well it bears repeating because it's pretty impressive for a player like him. And yeah J03 just like I wasn't "cool" enough to join SDB in the start when I actually wanted to.
well you werent cool enough robby =/ thats not my fault xD

For the record dude we dont exactly hold SDB meetings to decide, its what ed says goes, its his crew tbh rofl.

Tamoo

Smash Master
It'd be great to be part of VA's crew,

dont mind joining as long as ur alrite with me doing a prof and being part of two crews

And fuzzy, get more londoners!
Only 10 londoners is a poor effort guys, no news from ppl like edwin, chrisboi, frostbyte at all?
Also dave's confirmed for this, incase u didnt get his text.

Retroking2000

Smash Master

dont mind joining as long as ur alrite with me doing a prof and being part of two crews

And fuzzy, get more londoners!
Only 10 londoners is a poor effort guys, no news from ppl like edwin, chrisboi, frostbyte at all?
Also dave's confirmed for this, incase u didnt get his text.
dont even bother asking edwin rofl
why ? was I summoned to this thread

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool Swizzy was part of it in one day.

I remember Ben moaning cos he was not inviting in that crew.

That crew is like Anti-London aswell lol but I wouldn't want to be in it anyway even if I got like 954 invitations.

SHUT UP RAFIU!
We are not adding other people, we just need us and stock advantage.

for real but if everyones getting the coach theres no point in me being antisocial, prof you need to call me asap
loool Now you wanna come when I was telling you before to get a ticket.
Ask Charles anyway cos telling me won't do anything.

OMG YOU CAN'T DO THAT IT'S SUCH A CONFLICT OF INTEREST OMG!!!

Now you want to do it even though you tried to flame me about having two crews and then mentioned my name in your post to hide your hypocrisy.

why ? was I summoned to this thread
Cos you flake all the time, just like you flaked the London ranbat.

The Lust

Smash Cadet
me prof you. monrones working so he can'r come. im not sure about lust i might have to go to his uni still.

Of course i will be attending Southhamton is like 40 mins, there will be no problem me getting ther, I will represent team OOC chyea

</3~

Tamoo

Smash Master
OMG YOU CAN'T DO THAT IT'S SUCH A CONFLICT OF INTEREST OMG!!!

Now you want to do it even though you tried to flame me about having two crews and then mentioned my name in your post to hide your hypocrisy.

Err actually i never flamed you, just asked cos i was interested, to which you enlightened me to the ways of having two crews, but nice try trying to start with me again :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Err actually i never flamed you, just asked cos i was interested, to which you enlightened me to the ways of having two crews, but nice try trying to start with me again :)
Thanks for acknowledging my attempt but it was not attempt to start something, it's just you were looking down on me being in two crews and implying that it's dumb (which you can't deny) and now you're thinking of doing it yourself.

It is more stating the facts then starting anything and that you're being a hypocrite and trying to cover it by saying that me being in two crews showed you the light lol.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
good to see interest in this :)

about crews and I don't want to start any arguements but why not Daves gays vs team scrub? I take it all of you are coming. There should be enough of ooc too.

even sure about our crew tbh lol. 3 I know would be there- myself Dacacia and pickled n00b. Have no idea about Inertia though. he seems to be too busy for anything nowadays.

Trio- Sorry if you thought I was being harsh, it's basically because travelling alone is rly no big deal and this tournament will def be worth it. I do want you to come, but if you're only concerned about the prize money then you have to ask whether you even LIKE playing melee cos thats the reason 100% of the melee players play- even the players that typically win prize money

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
loool Swizzy was part of it in one day.

I remember Ben moaning cos he was not inviting in that crew.

That crew is like Anti-London aswell lol but I wouldn't want to be in it anyway even if I got like 954 invitations.
Alright so following be rude enough to eavsdrop on me at SHS now you're making up stuff? This is why you are a prick. Let me first make one thing clear- I hate that crew immeasurably so why the **** would I want to join it. Even if I was 'invited' or however SDB works I would happily say **** no.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I weren't eavesdropping as in you were speaking quietly and I was trying to hear.

I was playing a game and you were speaking so loud that I am 100% sure everyone in that room could hear what you were saying lol. And I found it funny and saw an opportunity on smashboards to post about it.

This is why you are a silly prick :).

P.S. It's jokes how you hate that crew so much though lol.

AmcD

Smash Ace
Yeah I still go to event that are in the NW.
I was planning on going to the last London monthly but didn't get a response on housing and had lack of money anwyays.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
hm, I cant really book for 1/2 days since Im waiting to get my HDMI cable back

price for the coaches is looking to be..

15 Tickets (estimate amount of people)

4th December

14:15Show Times 16:29Show Times £68.50Show Fares Add to cart

6th December

06:10Show Times 08:29Show Times £60.90Show Fares Add to cart

= £128.50 = £8.50 each, we could leave earlier on friday and save an extra 50p each >_>

the plan is go the day before, smash all day..tourney all day the day after then leave in the morning (don't sleep!) so you can sleep on the coach which everyone liked the last tournaments :p

10 Passengers (2nd estimate)

4th December

10:45Show Times 12:59Show Times £26.50Show Fares Add to cart

6th December

06:10Show Times 08:29Show Times £26.50Show Fares Add to cart

Total cost - £53 = £5.30 each or a slightly later time to leave for london for about 80p each, same as the first one

VA

Smash Hero
I was forced to join. At first i was like omg they are so cool and I wasn't cool enough. Then I realised I was cooler and they did too and got upset and forced me to join. I am SDB now because it keeps the peace, but primarily I'm the leader of my own crew (formerly team scrub).

And Ben Mikey told me you were upset about it, maybe he said it was charles actually I can't remember. He didn't realy want to join either but I think he really really bums ed now so :/

P.S I <3 people from SDB and I'm kidding about me being cooler, I'm obviously not.

Kone

Smash Master
me and mike just get on well together ;_;

sdb aint really a 'crew' like how pro talks about his or robby about former team scrub. its like we all went to the same school and hung out together and now and then get to chill again and have a aint laugh but we didn't go to the same school. Plus, a crew cant really work with like 31 members in a crew v crew smash sense. Also, sdb aint really about smash. I just know that i aint going to be about online for the next year or at any smash events but i know anyone ive met in the smash community that has been happy to be called sdb for one hour to 5 years is someone i like and that i can pick up with in a year and still enjoy/look forward to their company smash or not.

Also ben you have blatantly been jealous of not being invited into sdb since day 1 lol

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
fuzz i was wondering if you can get me a ticket if possible? and no one has answerd my question. who is in SDB.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
me and mike just get on well together ;_;

sdb aint really a 'crew' like how pro talks about his or robby about former team scrub. its like we all went to the same school and hung out together and now and then get to chill again and have a aint laugh but we didn't go to the same school. Plus, a crew cant really work with like 31 members in a crew v crew smash sense. Also, sdb aint really about smash. I just know that i aint going to be about online for the next year or at any smash events but i know anyone ive met in the smash community that has been happy to be called sdb for one hour to 5 years is someone i like and that i can pick up with in a year and still enjoy/look forward to their company smash or not.

Also ben you have blatantly been jealous of not being invited into sdb since day 1 lol
you're so arrogant! I'm proud to not be in SDB cos it's such a **** crew :)

Not that you would be if you would ask me to be in SDB I'd really enjoy saying no

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
back on topic- PHANTOM HITS 2 PEOPLE!!!!!!

heres some trivia for ya btw- anyone thats not in my crew know why I named the tournament 'phantom hits'????

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
fuzz i was wondering if you can get me a ticket if possible? and no one has answerd my question. who is in SDB.
Too many people to even name.
But it's basically everyone who isn't in London and is a decent level.

if i wasnt in IWR i wouldve joined SDB, but the london crew has to remain :D
You're from London so you couldn't be in it.

VA

Smash Hero
by really really bums you I mean likes you. I know you two got on like a house of authority on fire.

lol at bens jealousy.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol I agree with Ben being a bit jealous back in the day of it being formed but now I think he would say no if he was to get invited just to make a statement.
If he was invited back in the day he would have gladly joined.

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
Still looking into whether its viable for me to make this. My most realistic option so far is a train via London, I guess I'll see how it goes.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
would Londoners be able to get to victoria at 10am for a 10:45am coach? 4th December

Tickets will be prob be £6 each return

Otherwise we can get an afternoon coach for £6.50 return, sup to you guys

respond before I get back from a resturant please cause I'm booking asap

List for PH2:

Fuzzyness
Soton
Prof Pro
Tails Chao
Gantz
K-Man
JJlinyard
Warning
Dave
Craigg
ShadowmanX5
Alpha Dash
anyone else?

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
lol I agree with Ben being a bit jealous back in the day of it being formed but now I think he would say no if he was to get invited just to make a statement.
If he was invited back in the day he would have gladly joined.
I already said I am not and have never been jealous or wanted to be in SDB- I don't know how many times I have to say it until you get it into your thick little head.

tbh Ed thinking I am jealous of not being in SDB is just a testament to how much of an Ego he is

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Ben, would you be alright to oick me up from the train station at around midnight? not booked yet, just browsing options =)
will talk to Duncan about it as he's prob your best option as his house is walking distance. will get back to you asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom