• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phantom Hits 2 CONFIRMED December 5th (First post update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Pro & Tamoo- whatever you're talking about- no-one cares, especially me. Any more and I will report posts.

Yeah and Mr Pro, if you could make any or all of the people you mentioned above come then I would be very happy like this ----> :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Pro & Tamoo- whatever you're talking about- no-one cares, especially me. Any more and I will report posts.

Yeah and Mr Pro, if you could make any or all of the people you mentioned above come then I would be very happy like this ----> :)
I said bye to Tamoo implying it's done lol.

And yeah it would be good if all those people came.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah that's what I thought aswell :(

They don't seem to travel that much but I think Fuzzy should ask them since he closer with them then me.

But Dash and The Lust are going.

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
yo yo I'm interested, will come down to this most probably with one or two mates if that's cool. Don't know how many of us for sure, but we can make our own way down to avoid confusion, I realise I've been a bit late to announce this

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
charles book for warning too, he asked me to tell you today and sorry for phoning you at midnight its just you're usually awake at this time lol

kira ain't going either

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
List for PH2:

Fuzzyness
Hugo
Prof Pro
Tails Chao
Gantz
LD
K-Man
JJlinyard
Warning

anyone else? im booking TODAY midnight, I was occupied last night :p

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Me & TC got a few people interested about this at the expo. I'm talking with them over msn and about 5 of them are interested in coming (all from london). I'll try and get them to join the boards. =P

D

Deleted member

Hey guys, im pretty new to all this but Willz was chatin to me about this tournament an im interested in coming, I just tried booking tickets but it wouldn't let me for the 5th of December, then noticed it says to tell Fuzzyness before the 23rd of October :\ so is it too late to order tickets?

D

Deleted member

lol yah was at expo, i was the dude with the long hair who used Fox :p, i think i remember chatin to you at one point near the end of Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom