• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Happy Turkey Day, fatties! Eating at least twice my weight in mac & cheese and mashed potatoes.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I did, sales were ass though. Got some gifts out of the way but nothing I needed was on sale sooooo whatevs. :glare:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Some of the clothing stores were 50% off til ~10am, but they were all the prep chain -- Gap, Aeropostale, AE, etc. &....I don't wear stuff like that.

My sister got a pretty good deal on FIFA for her bf, and Sephora had some good ****, but other than that, I saved maybe like $10 on everything else lol.

Totally not worth being out at 5am.

Last edited:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Got a gamecube adapter + controller at best buy before black friday started.

Cannot tell you how extremely in luck I was right there. I still need to send my new and defect wii u to repairs though.

Scatz

Smash Champion
My black Friday consisted of me outlasting my friend :D

Crown Royal + Hennessy~~~.....Zuzuzu....

Last edited:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Some of the clothing stores were 50% off til ~10am, but they were all the prep chain -- Gap, Aeropostale, AE, etc. &....I don't wear stuff like that.
I'd probably cop a thick sweater or some other basics but everything else is garbagio al forno (that's Italian for oven baked garbage) at those stores. I think I'm too old for the mall anyways (24).

FIFA is lit though. I wish they still made the new ones for the Gamecube .

Last edited:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Happy birthday, Lawrence! <3 Took me like 10min to update the damn title, ty Smashboards.
I think I'm too old for the mall anyways (24).
I feel you, I don't touch the place any time except during weekdays & Sundays now.

Although now that I think about it, I never hung out at the mall even when I was in middle/upper school. Was more of a chill at people's cribs kinda kid.

KuroKitt10

Smash Journeyman
Happy Birthday FZ!

Oh, also, long time no see everyone =) I don't even know if anyone remembers me! It's been a while since I stopped playing Brawl =)

Meow!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
thanks for the bday wishes everyone! i havent been on here much since ive been in smash 4 threads lately. I got 3 stocked by a diddy in tourney the other day. im salt, cuz it basically feels like IC's matchup from brawl where you just have to run away and not get grabbed or you die :/

also hiya kitt, i vaguely remember you but its been some time

Last edited:

KuroKitt10

Smash Journeyman
I remember Kitt.
thanks for the bday wishes everyone! i havent been on here much since ive been in smash 4 threads lately. I got 3 stocked by a diddy in tourney the other day. im salt, cuz it basically feels like IC's matchup from brawl where you just have to run away and not get grabbed or you die :/

Yeah. It's been 4 years or more! Life, Work, and my Masters made it so I had to put Brawl aside. The new release of Smash 4 has gotten me really excited, and I'm at a place in my life now where I can devote time again to it. I figured it was a great time to get back into the scene =)

How has Pikachu been playing in Smash 4? I'm waiting until after Christmas to pick it up (for obvious reasons), so the most I can do at current is read about it =) Do we think he'll be at the least a solid upper B-teir / Lower A-teir? It seems like he's gotten mostly buffs on paper, but a lot about the dynamics of the game as well as meta game have probably changed.

Last edited:

Thor

Smash Champion

If you're FZ, then it would explain why I didn't recognize the name, since I don't think I've ever seen your name on the boards.

But happy birthday anyway [as I said above].

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Pika feels strong tho he is lighter in this game. Idk some people think he's really good, but like brawl you need a lot of good reads and mind games to do well

Also yes Im fz, sazzy latias, the latias of alto mare, forever zero, radiance. But most people just still call me fz

Tagxy

Smash Lord
TAG, if you get a 3ds ill give you smash. Something to think about, I promise ill send you it.
lol, no worries I held out till the wii U one after all. Thank you for the offer though much appreciated

And yes kitt I remember you, Im pretty sure I got you unbanned after you were permabanned during an april fools prank, lol. Glad to see youre back.

Hope yall are doing well. If anyones interested in wifing up smash 4 let me know. I stopped by the pikaxat knowing itd be empty, but thought Id check anways. Getting the game reminded me of the good times in 08.

Last edited:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Sup Kitt! Hopping on the I-remember-you bandwagon.
I stopped by the pikaxat knowing itd be empty, but thought Id check anways. Getting the game reminded me of the good times in 08.
If you ever stayed for movie nights, you'd see it not empty. :glare:

Anyways still Wii U-less, but if y'all get the Xat going again by some miracle, I'll def drop in from time to time.

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Sup Kitt! Hopping on the I-remember-you bandwagon.

If you ever stayed for movie nights, you'd see it not empty. :glare:

Anyways still Wii U-less, but if y'all get the Xat going again by some miracle, I'll def drop in from time to time.
lol, the last one was the lego movie right? Hope we have another one soon.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
We're not. It takes a good 5 months of Cary complaining to get one going, and I don't think he's even started yet.

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
As a bit of context, we mods have a subforum where we tell other mods we're inactive. That said, this:

First of all, I'm deeply sorry for neglecting my activity here*coughcough @Shaya coughcough* I should've posted this much earlier but time is the thing I lack the most right now (I'm actually at my mom's house and borrowed her laptop).

This is my story (because I need to vent it out): I lost my job recently, but that's not the big deal. The main problem here is that thanks to a roomie's irresponsibility I also lost where to live. My mom's housing me momentarily but I just can't stay here much longer (for example, there's not enough room my furniture, and I haven't even been able to move it all).
SO, between moving, looking for a job, working on temp jobs, and looking for a new place, I just don't have time for... anything...

I'm not sure when it all will be solved, at least getting a solid job would be a huge help, whenever it comes...

Anyway, just apologizing once again and hoping the best of lucks to every mod, specially now that SSB4WiiU is about to get released. I'll be back to help as soon as possible.

Peace out!
STATUS UPDATE:
Moved 90% of my stuff, still unemployed, but at least safe and sound in a corner at mom's house and finally using my Computer again!

Still not much time though, I've been in hundreds of temp jobs because none has been good... at all...

I've been working hard though, and will at least be around a bit more, though I'd say I'll keep my "away" status until I find a serious job.
[collapse=BONUS!]
♥

The corner thing was no joke btw
[/collapse]

Last edited:

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
ledge cancel quick attack is being weird for me in smash 4. sometimes i just go into fall even though im doing the input like normally, really kinda a deterent to using it out of risk of SDing. anyone know whats happening here? doesnt seem like they changed the way ledge cancel qa works, but sometimes i just free fall even though im letting go of the analog stick way before i finish the qa animation.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
What theeee.... should be gone.

Had to ask Prime where it was, 'cause it still showed up as a Pikachu playing a Wii to me lol.

Top Bottom