• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I love how your current table flipping sig kinda goes along with the "I'm so crazy" claim.
That little cat isn't crazy, though, he's just angry at some idiot.
That little cat is pretty much my internal monologue, like, all the time. It's how I keep from exploding on annoying people. :urg:

Until I get a room dedicated to smashing fine china with a baseball bat, it'll have to do.
Now if only she had an appropriate avi to go along with it.
Yeahhhh, prob changing it tomorrow. Angry cat sig going bye-bye too though.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Why would you smash fine china? It breaks too easily.
You need to break and destroy something that makes you feel good. Breaking fine china is like punching a baby. No effort, no challenge, no satisfaction when you see the ruins on the floor.

:applejack:

Vale

Smash Ace
Yeah, playing Smash with fine china would probably be pretty boring. It can't even properly hold a controller.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Espy's right. You need to destroy something that's challenging and will make you feel satisfied once you're done. Tear down a house or go Street Fighter on a new car but to it to something that's not so frail so someone watching goes "damn dude that ***** is cray" instead of "no, not the fine china!"

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
pound on a laptop cause someone is pissing you off
then pound on the same laptop because the first pounding broke the internal hard drive

good thing i didn't flip that table over
i would've destroyed 3 more laptops

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Okay, fine. I'll smash heavy porcelain dishes, but that's as far as I'll go. :c It's a slippery slope.... you start with plates, then those aren't enough, then you graduate to small machinery and appliances, and pretty soon you're wrecking people in the face. You people are a bad influence!
Today is the day everybody should make themselves a king/queen
Belle, I know you're new here, so I'll go easy on you. I am the only kween on this board. Now, you may be my jester, or my personal chef, or even a duke or baron or something, but there will be no other kings or queens around here.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
queen kloz has been the matriarch of this thread for quite some time. rebellion is always fun though, and a little mutiny can be thrilling. Belle, join me in conquest to self proclaimed monarchy.

also ESAM is kickin arse in SKTAR2 today. So many upsets as well, but esam has made some funny faces on stream after some QAL shenanigans that made it rather hilarious.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Is there an updating bracket or some updates or something for that?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Okay, fine. I'll smash heavy porcelain dishes, but that's as far as I'll go. :c It's a slippery slope.... you start with plates, then those aren't enough, then you graduate to small machinery and appliances, and pretty soon you're wrecking people in the face. You people are a bad influence!
A queen knows her limits. You will be fine so long as you have self control.
How can we trust our royal highness if she let's a slippery slope get the best of her? Doesn't sound like a reliable ruler if you ask me.

:applejack:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@~auto: I've always been more of an evil-yet-indulgent queen vs. a benevolent one. Don't act like y'all didn't know I'm a complete *****. <3

@Espy: That's why I have you to keep me sensible. Every ruler needs an advisor.

Now all I need is an army to crush this apparent rebellion.... (hmm)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
So I'm the equivalent of the angel and devil on your shoulders?
... Eh, I can live with that. :applejack:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'm just a Lapras laid to rest here in my bed
Lickin' my wounds, master shot me in the head.

Cassio

Smash Master
Ugh, I have the same problem and thought I was the only one. I get the initial boost, but like an hour later, I feel an intense crash. Dunno if my body metabolizes it too fast or what, but it's annoying -- and I only even started drinking coffee nonstop because I used to work insane hours ~a year ago. :c
This was the same exact thing for me. I still try to avoid coffee, but I learned the trick. Coffee doesnt make you less tired it just stops you from getting more tired and takes about 30 min to take affect. Only sleep makes you less tired. So if you drink coffee and take a 15 min power nap or drink coffee after more extended sleep you should be good. I read a study about it once, it has to do with a chemical that increases in your bloodstream the longer youre awake and gets removed when you sleep. Caffeine inhibits its production.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
This was the same exact thing for me. I still try to avoid coffee, but I learned the trick. Coffee doesnt make you less tired it just stops you from getting more tired and takes about 30 min to take affect. Only sleep makes you less tired. So if you drink coffee and take a 15 min power nap or drink coffee after more extended sleep you should be good. I read a study about it once, it has to do with a chemical that increases in your bloodstream the longer youre awake and gets removed when you sleep. Caffeine inhibits its production.
Yeah, I've heard about the coffee-then-nap thing, gotta try that next time I actually take a day nap.
Yo I lost to a Zelda in teams
#Don'tkillmeKaylo
Lmao, I told Ed and Prime that I was gonna make fun of you for that for a long time. >=D

What was it that got you? Usmash? Kicks? Uair? Got forbid you actually got spiked.....

Top Bottom