• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Lmao, I told Ed and Prime that I was gonna make fun of you for that for a long time. >=D

What was it that got you? Usmash? Kicks? Uair? Got forbid you actually got spiked.....

Honestly it was just his gdlk spacing. He didn't **** me up too bad but god damn did he style on MVD. Landing nair to tipper bair for kill at like 110? GDLK. Reading his DJ cypher into uair for the final kill last stock? GDLK. I think I just got greedy chasing Lies (his team partner, a Wario from Tampa) and I got punished a bit for it with fireballs and f/u-smash. He's amazing and I love the guy and I'm really happy he is moving back down to the Miami area (Even though I'll be at Clemson)

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Man, I wish I would've seen. :c Ed's one of the only good Zeldas left (& if we're talking regularly active, maybe the only one), plus yeah, he's a freakin awesome guy. Never seen a Zelda/Wario team either..... usually they stick with Snakes, if they can pull one, or other random mid-low tiers. Interestinggg.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yeah, he was doing amazingly. They beat Seibrik + Master Raven as well. However, the round after they beat us they lost to a double wario.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Is this a good thing or a bad thing lol?

Yea, really wish we could have recorded that. I didn't think I'd ever be on stream or recording setup since there was NO expectation for me and lies but then things happened lmao.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Lots of things happened.

Jerk.

<3 So are you gonna start teaming with a South Floridian since you won't be in Tampa? Maybe 8Bitman?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Don't think it's retire, but more of Schooling > brawl.
A break more like, for my break I came back and beat some decent people in my state and almost beat somebody else that was the hypest match of the tournament for some reason back in 2011.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Not playing is a bit of a tabula rasa deal where your gameplay isn't clouded by habits and stuff that comes up from playing imo.

Angiance

Smash Lord
Taking a break is very good, because it allows time for thought and revisions on one's personal playstyle; over-playing develops very bad habits, and robotic mental patterns.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Not playing is a bit of a tabula rasa deal where your gameplay isn't clouded by habits and stuff that comes up from playing imo.

Can't agree. It's just made me crap.

~Quietly awaits the arrival of mega-chu~

Already had that one prepped as part of that image meme from a few weeks back. Here you go.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Isn't Blaziken already in uber tier? :applejack:
he's only uber cause of speed boost thus meaning he gets to basically outspeed even choice scarfers. Megablaziken will now give him better base stats to fight the ubers and not be a niche pick. I'm gonna laugh hard if they reduce his base speed to like 60 so that with 2 speed boosts you just outspeed most pokes who aren't using a scarf.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
^Considering they banned abilities combinations.. they can ban abilities themselves... just for OU though, not for UU, RU, and NU cause then there is the idea of using crap abilities on pokes defined by their ability. (Consider if Chandelure had shadow tag and him without it. That's Uber/OU with and UU without.)

Yea gonna assume it was not considered cause of a slippery slope.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
MegaAmpharos. <3 One of my favorite pokes finally getting some love.
Looks like it grew some of its fluff back. I dig it.

Damn near lost my shades over the new Mawile, too. Not sure whether that was because Maw's on my favorites list or because NuMaw creeps me out more than OldMaw.

My goodness.
That is pretty mega.
Why arn't you working for game freak yet?

They fear me.

Also photomanipulations are frowned upon at this time.
We'll see who's "cranking out pikachus" come gen VIII.

Top Bottom