• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

<Iron Man Iron Man Iron Man>
This concept just sounds fun. Although I'd lose miserably.
Daaaaa naaaaa daa naa daa.
Da-na-na-na-na-na-naaaa daa naa daa.

Now that I'm not dying anymore from whatever I caught at Apex..... had the best time while I was there. Even with the lack of sitting space, the tourney was ran MUCH better (not that it mattered to me since I didn't enter, but still), and we drank/partied a lot more this year.

That being said, I think this was my last tournament. I might eat my words and show up at one or two more majors, but I'm definitely starting to feel a disconnect from the gaming community even beyond the fact that I don't actually play anymore. Just getting old, I guess. Prob gonna post less too..... so if any of y'all want to get a hold of me, it'll prob be easier to hit me up on FB or via text for those who have my cell.
Glad you've recovered. Shame about being your last tourney, though. After all, truth be told, at my skill level, the main reason I'd show up to Apex is to get smashed with a bunch of Pikas and peeps, and who else compares at that?

Just don't vanish too long at a time, eh?
Also you can't be old because that'd mean I'm close to being old.
And I'm not.

I'd like to point out that not only did I not get sick, but I feel stronger than ever now. You and Neil just have weak immune systems.
What he failed to mention is that this is specifically because he stole your immune systems.

Phoenix is the lanky Snidely Whiplash of burgling immune systems, he's just very good at hiding it.

I need a new avatar.
I could whip something up, if you'd like.

So I'm gonna find a way to Genesis guaranteed. Also. I'm going to be a top player by then.

Never been so motivated to improve. Pulled an all-nighter the other night just to practice.
Geez. Alright, well, can't hate on that. Well played.

Win Genesis and I'll immortallize you in song. Standing offer, that.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
After all, truth be told, at my skill level, the main reason I'd show up to Apex is to get smashed with a bunch of Pikas and peeps, and who else compares at that?
I guess that makes us birds of a feather.

What he failed to mention is that this is specifically because he stole your immune systems.

Phoenix is the lanky Snidely Whiplash of burgling immune systems, he's just very good at hiding it.
I can neither confirm nor deny this.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I see what you did there. That said your stomping record says you've got multiple motivations.

And of course you can't. That'd give it away.

Aight.

Throw me ideas.
Lapras/Bagon, One Piece, the color blue. Madoka. Or whatever you want.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
It'll take me a hot minute. And maybe some caffeine.

Lemme see what I can do.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I see what you did there. That said your stomping record says you've got multiple motivations.
I can assure you that no stomping actually occurred. My record, as it were, consists of a Pit/Peach who says he hasn't been to a tourney "in awhile" and a certain Zelda who retired 2 years ago.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
My record, as it were, consists of a Pit/Peach who says he hasn't been to a tourney "in awhile" and a certain Zelda who retired 2 years ago.
My record is nonexistent.

By comparison you stomped all over the place.

Cassio

Smash Master
I think its more that everyone is dying from the Apex death virus and/or starting classes.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I couldn't explain the bad case of congested nose and irritated throats this past week.

Makes sense when Leaf visited a few weeks ago.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I've been OD'ing on orange juice, Nyquil, Mucinex, chicken soup, and tea. Still have a cough and a fever, but I think I feel maybe like.... 10% better since the past two days. :urg:

Also, if any of you watch football besides Stealth (who might only be into college football? idk), my nephew is going to the Superbowl -- he plays for the 49ers. #29, Chris Culliver, cornerback (whatever that is lol). I'm not into sports, so I'm mostly just happy for him as a family member, but I guess it's a big deal and stuff.

Cassio

Smash Master
49ers are technically the team I root for...but Im not the biggest fan of football.

I blame ESAM for stealing half of my beautiful bed when he was already sick :mad:

I only have a soar throat but its been stubbornly persistent, but I also have done a poor job caring for it.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
You guys must not be training properly. That's the problem with you Pokésav people, you expect all of the results with none of the work and then complain afterwards when you get sick and die.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I'd like to dedicate my 8000th post to Martin Luther King for his contributions to civil rights advances and getting us the day off.

[COLLAPSE="Quote"]
[/COLLAPSE]

EDIt: I also wanna give a shoutout to my n****, Barrack Obama on his second term's inauguration.

Top Bottom