• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Because reading that much Conan on paper is so much better than watching all of those episodes. :applejack:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I was thinking of a female cop named Leslie since Less sounds a bit effeminate for a dude.

EDIT: It's LA who cares.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Cops get a discount at dunkin doughnuts

I know cause they once got my ordder wrong and give me the cop discount to make it up.

Cassio

Smash Master
Now that I have a small bit of time and am not completely dying of the poke-Apex flu, wanted to give a few shoutouts to the pikas.

As usually I had a great time hanging out with yall. Apex was a lotta fun and it was cool seeing those of you I hadnt seen in awhile and meeting those I hadnt. Sorry if I was a bit absent minded the end of the last day or didnt get to say good-byes, Id lost my wallet and cell phone (which were eventaully recovered) and had that as my big concern for a bit.

Roller good games again in pools, glad you made it out even if I wish I did better our set, lol. Got a chance to hang around you the most and it was definitely lots of fun, really hope youre able to make it out to G3.

Kendall and Neil, I hope thats not the last time we meet. I know you dont play smash too much anymore, but Im hoping to make it out there again if not for Apex 2014 (which I hope to) then just for the experience. Thanks again for letting me borrow your umbrella kendal, for driving us around Neil, and for the free liquor whoever that was provided from.

Phoenix, it was a pleasure to meet and hang out with you finally. You as well Kenny and Strong Bad (though brief). For a first encounter it certain felt so familiar meeting all of you, and hope I get the chance to again.

ESAM we didnt get to hang out much BUT IM PRETTY SURE YOU GOT EVERYONE SICK. Well im most certain Ill be seeing you more, and awesome job making pika look broken on stream.

Nordal it was great seeing you again and glad we got to have a chane to hang out a bit on the return trip, made things a lot easier having someone there I knew. Since youre WC Im sure ill be seeing you around at some point!

Vex I dont know if youll ever see this, but I was really happy to finally meet and talk a bit with you. Outstanding job coaching Salem to success, I really wish wed gotten a chance to hang out more.

Lamb - I hope youll see this, but it was great running into you. I was happy I got a chance to at least say hello.

Shimitake - I know you wont see this which is the only reason I wont make this long, lol, but Im really glad we got to hang out even if there was a language barrier. Hope you had a lotta fun out here.

The rest of yall shoulda been there!

I know Ive said this before but even though Im not around to talk much I do miss everyone and hope all of you are doing well. The pikas are such an outstanding sub-community of smash, the best Ive been a part of, and its only a shame that everyone lives so far. Ill of course pop by from time to time and I know everyone else is busy as well, but dont ever hesitate to ever get ahold of or bug me.

<4's

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Like he is not going to do it.
Exactly, he *****es every year that it'll be the last Apex, and it never is. He barely even runs it from what I've seen, so I'm sure everyone else who does can convince him to do it again in '14.

Also, I never saw Lamb. :( He's the only Pika I didn't get to meet who was there.... mostly because I have no idea what he looks like. I even met Pidge for the first time! Madd cool btw, wish we could've hung out more, but I was trying to watch/keep up with matches.

Cassio

Smash Master
Hiiiii Vex

And I totally forgot add in Pidge, really glad we got a chance to meet too even if brief. And very cool shirt!

And V115, Im glad someone mentioned you when I was nearby, we didnt get to talk much but it was a pleasure to meet you!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Exactly, he *****es every year that it'll be the last Apex, and it never is. He barely even runs it from what I've seen, so I'm sure everyone else who does can convince him to do it again in '14.
So... I'll see you all next year?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Three days and not enough material for an INPO.

You guys must be sicker than I thought.

Hire someone muscled as hell, ~auto should attend, 'lo Luco and Twigz.

Also Rei still gonna get you an avi together. Tomorrow or wed.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Three days and not enough material for an INPO.

You guys must be sicker than I thought.

Hire someone muscled as hell, ~auto should attend, 'lo Luco and Twigz.

Also Rei still gonna get you an avi together. Tomorrow or wed.
This Apex plague is ridiculous. The symptoms started on the Tuesday after (15th) and I STILL feel sick.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
This Apex plague is ridiculous. The symptoms started on the Tuesday after (15th) and I STILL feel sick.
I'm almost completely healthy, but these lingering symptoms are REALLY lingering. I've had a slight cough and on-and-off stuffy nose for about a week now, but at least the fever, headache, and fatigue are gone.

Also, didn't know you were at Apex, must've missed you too. :(

l2immunesystem
srsly guys cmon.
I think my immune system is weak from underuse. I almost never get really sick (I'll maybe start to cough or get a stuffy nose, but it always goes away before I get legitimately sick), so this Apex bug probably made my insides go haywire.

Anyways, just popping in to say hi. And change Roller's profile pic finally. Ty @Tofer, the Disney channel was marathoning all their good movies one night, and I realized how ****ing adorable she is.

Top Bottom