• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
That bird picked up two, puts down both for the cat to takes, bird picks up the remaining one and mouth-feeds the dog. There's definitely some personal space difference around the mouth area.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
That bird cat dog gif is amazing.

& sometimes I still don't process that it's 2013 either. Years going by too damn fast.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Contribute to the Spirit bomb drive for EVO.
http://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp
https://www.facebook.com/events/403628663054729/

1. Breast Cancer Research Foundation is a legit charity; and boobs are totally rad.
2. If Melee doesn't make EVO then Genesis 3 is more likely to be held during Comic-Con weekend.
3. If #2 happens I won't be able to attend G3 since I am Comic-Con staff and someone has to keep Nicolas Cage away from sharp objects and babysit Justin Timberlake.

EDIT:
& sometimes I still don't process that it's 2013 either. Years going by too damn fast.
I know right?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Speaking of years going by too fast, I didn't notice that I was almost done with english composition. I got a final assignment to do now that may lead me to a good grade. I hate online classes, so I hope this one will be my last.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I agree that those eevee evolutions drawings were definitely realistic and agree that they needed their own chance in the spotlight even if it's just a short. If only they could get their own movie as well.

I'm also gonna disagree with most and say that the Umbreon drawing looks great.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I donated $15 early in the drive. I was going to offer some incentives (signed posters and stuff) to one of the collection threads last night but it was already 11:30pm when I came across those so it was a bit late for that.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Didn't donate a thing, but I'm glad they won.

In other news, my DS broke, so I'm officially out of gaming consoles (besides my laptop I guess).

Syko_Lemming

Smash Ace
Exactly, he *****es every year that it'll be the last Apex, and it never is. He barely even runs it from what I've seen, so I'm sure everyone else who does can convince him to do it again in '14.

Also, I never saw Lamb. :( He's the only Pika I didn't get to meet who was there.... mostly because I have no idea what he looks like. I even met Pidge for the first time! Madd cool btw, wish we could've hung out more, but I was trying to watch/keep up with matches.
I was the one in the shirt.
But serious, I think I know what you look like, but I didn't see you at all.

Apex was pretty awesome. Odds are good I'll be there next year, too.

Top Bottom