• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
The best pizza is at the Columbus Farmers Market in Columbus, NJ. If I had to choose one thing to eat for every meal for the rest of my life, it'd be that pizza.

PZ

Smash Lord
All franchised pizzas suck. It is much better to make it if you weren't so lazy to buy it from some random restaurant. I remember when I thought pizza hut was good but that was only for variety. I remember when I thought Marco's pizza was good but then they just didn't kept the goods intact (they have changed n i don't like it<.< but they still were my fav<3). All others if not decent are pretty much simple stuff you can make on your own.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
The best pizza is in northeastern pennsylvania, in the old forge area.

Anyone who even mentions chain restaurants has never had good pizza. **** is disgusting lollllll

I hear there's some good pizza places in brooklyn and chicago though, wanna try it so bad!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Franchise pizza isn't outstanding but it's not bad either and for every great local joint there's usually an awful place (1:1 ratio).

Franchise Vs. local is even imo.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I prefer domino's stuffed cheese bread.

Personally, I haven't, but my buddy got the buffalo chicken p'zolo and it looked soooooooo goooood!
I had the steak and cheese p'zolo. It had ranch dip on the side, and I dislike ranch, so I asked for marinara and it tasted a lot better.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Domino's is decent all around. Much better compared to their old ****ty recipe. Still their breadsticks are lackluster

Top Bottom