• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Definitely not gonna give up drinking forever, but I've never had a reaction like that before, so it freaked me out a little. :urg:

On an unrelated note, does anyone know of any sites like MyAnimeList but for games? I keep losing track of games I wanna play, and it'd be nice to have a list handy for recommendations. :c

Nordal

Smash Lord
You just reminded me that I haven't gotten drunk in months (I didn't get to drink on my birthday :(). Thanks guys, time to break that streak~

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Hey, drinking references are inappropriate! /fakerage

Hey, Pikas. I decided to pop on here for a bit and see how things are still hanging around here. I'm no longer in the top 5 for post count in this thread. :(

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Maybe you should've kept posting.
Or you could +1 like TG and get top five in everything. :applejack:

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I'm starting to make short Pikachu video tutorials for up-and-coming Pikachu players, hopefully one per week. Here's the first one I came up with: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4TCqREhB4o&feature=g-upl

If you guys have any ideas for future Pikachu tips, let me know. I'll be consulting the Pikachu guide to get some ideas later. This probably won't be much benefit to tournament-seasoned Pikachu players, but less experienced players should benefit.

PZ

Smash Lord
Last time I played pikachu was in like April or March...I never had so much fun winning with bthrow instead of chain grabs or setups. I gimped anyone with it all starting with bthrow. I never won period before that day happened but when I don't try at all it seems too easy sometimes I feel too chilled but I don't care because I used my favorite move of this awesome character.

EDIT: Soo00o0o0o0o0o0 many spelling errors.

Top Bottom