• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
What's the point of having a million toppings and shapes if you can't even make a proper pizza? Pizza Hut's bad.

And Domino's has indeed improved leagues over their old recipe. Now I know why Roller's got Domino's coming every other hour.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Exactly. Their bread is super greasy and their sauce tastes like it's main ingredients are ketchup and apology letters.

EDIT: Their pepperoni topping tastes like pure salt as well.

Cows

Smash Apprentice
This deserves a good amount of head-bashing.

You guys are unbelievable.
Agreed. Pizza Hut Fo' Life!

Exactly. Their bread is super greasy and their sauce tastes like it's main ingredients are ketchup and apology letters.

EDIT: Their pepperoni topping tastes like pure salt as well.
The only thing that's salty is your hatred toward Pizza Hut! Oooooooh!

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I've been saying that every pizza sauce in the world needs more oregano for like 6 years. Domino's finally listened.

C.J.

Smash Master
They're all terrible, but Pizza Hut is pretty much the worst. Their only redeeming factor is $.50 wing Wednesdays.

PZ

Smash Lord
What we care about greese and fat in America...I don't believe you guys...
Anyway, what other pizza place goes out for creativity so much to as make hamburger pizzas lol

C.J.

Smash Master
Non-chain pizza places are the best. They usually deliver w/in 5 miles or so and they'll make you any kind of pizza you want.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
cicis is amazing <333

nothing will ever top italian pizza. was there for a week and had pizza twice a day. such an amazing week :D

also i know what im talking about ive worked at papa johns for 3+ years :D

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
By the way, KayLo, ENNH and I had super fun at Vex's tourney-thing yesterday. Too bad you didn't show up due to your "surprise birthday plans".

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
No, you misread; we had super fun. You totally should've gone, though, you could've seen how good my Mega Man was in Smash Flash 2.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I was too busy enjoying a massage at the spa, getting treated to dinner, and going shopping. =X Which was super duper fun btw.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I was too busy enjoying a massage at the spa, getting treated to dinner, and going shopping. =X Which was super duper fun btw.
Letting strangers touch you, eating at what I can only assume was some overly fancy place, and buying things you don't need. I fail to see how any of that is duper.

Top Bottom