• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
What wild, kinky barnhouse sex are you having to not find the Avengers amazing?

Do you get shot out of a cannon to get to work each day?

People who didn't thoroughly enjoy the **** out of Avengers are either boring or don't like movies.

Too you, it was the best movie in the world.
Too him, it was just another day as ESAM!

meatridemeatridemeatride

Mmm, but yea, my buddy who's a huge comic book fans taking me to see it. He's hyped as ****.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ive already seen it once, but I plan on taking my GF to see it again lol.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Like I said, it was still really good, a lot of parts were like "YoOoOoOoOoOoOo" but a lot of things were super predictable and the entire theatre would laugh and I would nod because I knew it was gonna happen. I give it an 8-8.5/10, but I probably wouldn't see it again because now the parts that DID catch me off-guard wouldn't...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'd probably feel humiliated for the entire human race if I went to go see it.
Just like Transformers 2. :applejack:

Roller

Smash Legend
I hear from other sources that pika players are cute...

...So good work on that front.

I'm gonna go get drunk at Buffalo Wild Wings tonight, rooting for the Rangers for one of the first times in my life, so that I can watch the Devils curb-stomp them next round.

Shoutouts to the Devils pooping on Philly!! (sorry Kaylo.. if you follow hockey. Which you should. You ALL should)

Patches

Smash Master
I hear from other sources that pika players are cute...

...So good work on that front.

I'm gonna go get drunk at Buffalo Wild Wings tonight, rooting for the Rangers for one of the first times in my life, so that I can watch the Devils curb-stomp them next round.

Shoutouts to the Devils pooping on Philly!! (sorry Kaylo.. if you follow hockey. Which you should. You ALL should)
Yo, **** the Devils. The Rangers got this. (;

Considering my Leafs didn't even make it to playoffs. ):

Top Bottom