• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Who said anything about brains? Now you're starting to put words in my mouth/fingers/whatever. I'm just pointing out the fact that he makes movies that sell well. That doesn't mean he's a genius..... but yes, Soulja Boy is a similar example. (I was actually thinking about him earlier after I made my post.)

In a way, you could say that they're smart for making media that's appealing to the masses. Not everyone wants to be a brooding artist/director who makes deep stuff but next to no money. Some people are perfectly fine settling for mediocre stuff that sells decently well.
I meant that just because we're not rich doesn't make us dumb.

ontheboards

Let's change the subject :<

*Kicks back in chair and throws a dart @ an ESAM poster*

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You always wanna change the subject when you're losing. ;) Jkjk, <3 you Kennybox.

If I come back and ESAM's been taken out or something..... there's gonna be problems. :urg:

Kenrawr

Smash Master
^Spam post is Spam

@Kaylo-Losing? D: I change it when things show signs of getting bitter (unless it's ESAM related).

This thread is for xiivi discussion.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Xiivi is amazing.

He likes to change his avatar/profile pic on a regular basis.

He's trying to friend everybody on SWF.

He was featured in the April issue of Pika Playpen.

In a fistfight, he couldn't beat me if he tried. :lick:

He has no friends.

Hooray, what other Xiivi knowledge do we have?

sirchadakiss18

Smash Journeyman
Soulja Boy is the poster boy for crap, catchy music.

Crank Dat was catchy as hell, don't lie to yourself.
Yahhh was just annoying.
I kinda like Kiss Me Thru the Phone. It's not a good song, but it's not complete **** like a lot of his music.

Those are really the only three songs of his I've bothered listening to.

EDIT: <3 Werekill. Same.... apparently movies can't be okay or just entertaining. They either have to be ****ty or amazing.
This thread is for discussing Xiivi not Souljah boy

I DECLAIR YOU GIVE YOURSELF A INFRACTION POINT KAY :p

:3

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
This thread is for discussing Xiivi not Souljah boy

I DECLAIR YOU GIVE YOURSELF A INFRACTION POINT KAY :p

:3
I didn't infract you. ;) Just a warning.

Heading out soon. I love you guys (in case my train crashes or something..... we all know about my bad luck with traveling).

Don't blow up the Pika forum while I'm gone.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I love all pixar movies.
You're probably the smartest person to post in this thread in the previous 4 pages.

What has this thread become D:
Sex in writing, not the good kind though, it's kind of all over the place and sloppy.

There are soooooooooooooooooooooo many good movies that I've NEVER SEEN!!

Like wow, I recognize almost everything on those lists but never watch them. Dayum I'm so out of touch with common folk... lol

The Jason Bourne Series was amazing.
You're probably tied as the smartest with that other smart person.

Silence "She-Who-Found-T2-Acceptable-Due-to-Mediocre-Action-and-Complains-about-Plot-Yet-Dismisses-T2-From-It".

My taste in everything is superior.

EVERYTHING.
I could alllllllmost second that...

The first part for sure.

yay

LOL @ TUSMs posts
LOL @ Kaylo fail logic

After all of this movie talk, I'm going to see either T2 or Trek today, which is more worth watching?

I'm a big fan of Star Trek and Tranformers

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
LOL @ Kaylo fail logic
Since some people obviously can't grasp the concept of entertaining vs. good, I'll make it simple:

1. I never said Transformers 2 was a good movie. I said it was entertaining. There's a difference.

2. Transformers did not attempt to have a good plot. Click did and failed horribly at it, imo. To me, that makes all the difference.... at least with T2, you know exactly what you're paying for. (Not that I paid to see Click.)

In any case, we have differing opinions. That's not fail logic, that's called people being individuals.

Also, aren't you the one who just wrote a whole spiel on being mature, respectful, kind, etc....? :confused:

Take care KayLo. <3
Bai Kaylo! <3 Come back soon!!! :(
Thanks. <3

gallax

Smash Hero
i have to say, some good movies were mentioned. i approve of this thread when it comes to movies.

@kaylo- have a safe trip

@esam- @_@

@dynamism- one is almost done and the others are partial right now. i still have at least a year till they are done with. i wanna make sure that when they aer done, they are truly done and i wont have any regrets. they are all a little different. one is a love story that has a mystery to it. the other is also a love story but super action. another is like a drama that has a scary side to it. basically all of my movies have a twist to them that make them really hard to predict. so if anything, the movie attracts people who like love stories or feeling suspense.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Your stupid rice bowl reminded me i forgot to eat dinner.... now i have to go eat dinner and wait another hour to sleep!

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
In any case, we have differing opinions. That's not fail logic, that's called people being individuals.

Also, aren't you the one who just wrote a whole spiel on being mature, respectful, kind, etc....? :confused:
That's not at all what I was referring to but I'll comment anyway hahaha
If someone doesn't like a movie, they don't like it, if they do, they do.

Whether it's a good movie or not is not an opinion however. If a song is well put together, really fancy and technical or something else, it can be good, but it has to be entertaining in some way to classify that way. Or it's just noise. Just like a horrible song can be entertaining and not be good.

Transformers and Click are both good movies, both entertaining on different levels and have different high quality traits put into them.

You can twist perceptions all you like, reality won't budge. *cookie if you know where those words are from*

Doesn't mean you have to live by it every second.
It's called freedom baby, enjoy it ;)

@dynamism- one is almost done and the others are partial right now. i still have at least a year till they are done with. i wanna make sure that when they aer done, they are truly done and i wont have any regrets. they are all a little different. one is a love story that has a mystery to it. the other is also a love story but super action. another is like a drama that has a scary side to it. basically all of my movies have a twist to them that make them really hard to predict. so if anything, the movie attracts people who like love stories or feeling suspense.
twists in plot as in the movie War, or twist in character like in Mr Brooks, or what kind of twists?

Twists are good, like really good. One of the things that make people want to see movies a second time. :D

Eat something that'll put you to sleep. Preferably something with a lot of barbecue sauce. Might I suggest ribs?
dairy has sleepiness ensymiez so go drink milk (like babies) or eat cheese...

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
That's not at all what I was referring to but I'll comment anyway hahaha
I have no idea what you were talking about then..... l2quote. :confused:

I'll be in New Orleans for July 4th so if there's no internet there, I'll see you guys after I get back :)
Have fun, Sparky! <3 Gimme dat Falcon when you get back. :evil:

If our internets don't still hate each other, lol.

Xiivi Facts:
Good.... lord. @.@

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
dayum i cant believe i read all that o.o sucks to be you lol
Nah not really. I just got tired while writing out the post and stopped before listing good things. :p

But I'm a good example of why emo kids fail at life. I have many more problems than they could hope to have.

Haha.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
So much Xiivi info.....
*cough*
Um Anyway can someone hook me up with some PikaPika! videos, please? My google/youtube powers are weak today and the one in Volt tackle videos has been removed. I'm sorry to be a such pest.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
^

*EXTREME SAD FACE*

Someone please tell me that Xiivi is wrong here. I've been wanting to look at his videos for a while now....
Oh well, thanks Xiivi...I think..:)

EDIT: Thanks Xiivi. I'm happy with anything.

Top Bottom