• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

gallax

Smash Hero
>_> **** you gallax. My balls have dropped, my voice is probably deeper than yours now, i'm probably taller than you, and she is just funny looking to me. Sorry i have different taste? because OBVIOUSLY you have tried the playing field SO MUCH that you already know every single person who is attractive to anybody in the universe...
how old are you again? lol. you have a superiority complex dude. compare yourself to someone who's almost 5 years older than you and try to make yourself 'manlier' and whatever is just sad. idc how deep your voice is or how tall you think you are. until you have driven a car for more than a month, paid for your own stuff from working an actual job, and taken off that collar thats wrapped around your neck that your girlfriend has made herself dont even think you can compare yourself to anyone who's not living with their parents or has gone through college. grow up.

and megan fox is universally attractive. if you dont think so then you are in the 1% population difference or gay.

*gives gallax a cookie*

Good job ;p

Also I knew you'd like transformers gallax. lol

You kinda just blew all your credibility by saying that MIB2 is one of the greatest sequels of all time.

I loved MIB1, but 2? o.O
ok so maybe MIB2 wasn't that great of a movie to some. but i liked it. it was a good sequel, which is kinda rare to find. and i admit, i do have a weird taste in movies sometimes.

one of the greatest sequels of all time though, The Dark Knight.

*eats the cookie*

bigman40

Smash Master
Dayum. This argument about maturity is going wild man lol. Yall whipper snappers need to sit down before I beat ya with mah cane!!!!! AND GET OFF MAH LAWN!!!

/oldmanrant

Ephyon

Smash Champion
Dayum. This argument about maturity is going wild man lol. Yall whipper snappers need to sit down before I beat ya with mah cane!!!!! AND GET OFF MAH LAWN!!!

/oldmanrant
keep quiet, my child. gramps is trying to have a good rest here.
also hush with this arguing, you're not being mature at all, no one of you youngsters. :smash:
*dozes off*

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Quick, let's change the subject!

I have kaylo nudes, who wants them!?
I'm about to head out the door, but when I get back, I'm ripping your balls off. :)

Love you guyyyyys.

EDIT: Xiivi, that goes for you too. :mad:

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
how old are you again? lol. you have a superiority complex dude. compare yourself to someone who's almost 5 years older than you and try to make yourself 'manlier' and whatever is just sad. idc how deep your voice is or how tall you think you are. until you have driven a car for more than a month, paid for your own stuff from working an actual job, and taken off that collar thats wrapped around your neck that your girlfriend has made herself dont even think you can compare yourself to anyone who's not living with their parents or has gone through college. grow up.

and megan fox is universally attractive. if you dont think so then you are in the 1% population difference or gay.

ok so maybe MIB2 wasn't that great of a movie to some. but i liked it. it was a good sequel, which is kinda rare to find. and i admit, i do have a weird taste in movies sometimes.

one of the greatest sequels of all time though, The Dark Knight.

*eats the cookie*
How tall a person is, how deep their voice is and how old someone is litterally mean nothing.
Like...nothing at all.

You're right in that gallax. Yet at the same time, going through college, driving a car and not living with your parents don't mean anything either. Nothing...at all.

If you're living on your own in some rental property or graduated for some degree that doesn't get you much further than where you'd be if you didn't get it, then all you've done is side step your time. Looking good, earning money, that's all secondary to what makes a person 'grown up' so don't fool yourself into thinking that makes a difference.

I've released albums with multiple bands, some ‘successful’ enough in going on to play at the Juno awards (etc), I’ve paid off a 31,000 dollar car and work for more money now than any college student makes now, and in a few years will be making more than any college student will ever make in their entire lives, I'm soon releasing a series of four novels, all of which have attracted multiple major publishing companies, I’ve been to all corners of the world and became essentially the student help and advisory counselor for my highschool at age 15 (before I even went to highschool) and I'm only 20 years old now.

Yet none of that means anything in terms of how mature, honest, responsible, independent, respectful, open or kind in any way. The things that make someone truly, by most common definitions, ‘grown up’.

It’s because I make my job fun and like my job in general. The way the music community always comes to me for input and help when they choose to, and I only do what’s needed in a proper manner, letting them stay free with their own ways in the art. This gives them peace of my and liberty with their own work, just the way everyone wants.

The way my books are pieced together and inspire through so many ways that every time somebody reads one, they find something new and can learn from it. The way that through my school years, I didn’t involve myself with the kids, more with the teachers, yet even then I did my own thing, care free, barely actually doing any school work or attending classes at all.

Kids (ages 10-25 I call kids lol) gravitate towards me as a guide and good friend that's theirs when they need some better direction than what their parents and close friends can provide, whether it's because they're scared, confused or need someone who won't impose, but would understand. The elders I grew up playing music or hockey with, and the staff in the schools, they understood just as well what the students and what other kids knew I was capable of.

- Is being a free spirit, laughing as much as a child and enjoying every moment of your life, no matter how silly or enthusiastic the little things may seem, considered ‘grow up’?

- Or must you be out of your parents house to show your independence, in college to prove you know which direction you’re going, have a career in place that you can make good money and eventually fall in love and settle in with a family considered the only meaning of the phrase 'grown up'?

The former sounds more pleasant, therefore, the wise will be drawn to it.

We live in a secured society, where things are meant to be seen as safe and long term as possible, yet we look for things more temporarily pleasing and momentarily rewarding (from partying to shopping) even when it’s always a paradise right in our own back yard. We’re on this planet because it’s fun at least some of the time for absolutely everyone, that’s why we stick around instead of SDing everywhere.

So if you don’t need a car at all, don’t get one.
One of the best bass players in Canada is 55 years old and has never driven a car, doesn’t plan to, by choice, he’s more reliable to show up to a gig than almost anyone.

If you don’t have any use for college, don’t go.
More than 20% of college graduates from one year across north America were in a survey and in hindsight, 26% of them said they shouldn’t have gone to post-secondary school.

What you accomplish in your material life is not an equal to who you truly are as a person. Don't compare them.

And making fun of somebody isn’t a good start. ;)

edit: btw, I never went to post secondary school and school itself makes up 1/90th of my life. In my own hindsight, I would drop out in grade 9. The educational system taught me one things. Tolerance. Of everything from people to systems people make, methods and ideals.

I also live in my parents basement. It's where my music room and recording studio and computer room and everything else I need is. Though I'm only in my city 50% of the year anyway. It's cheap, perfect location, I can take care of my little brothers and parents here.

Still, I have shoulder length hair (the healthiest hair ever hairdresser ever sees) and place at smash tournaments (even when I live 5 hours away from anything so I must play a lot) and don't live in appartment with a girlfriend (only ever had one and turn away a girl a week that falls in love with me through music or something like that).
I must be eem uh chure. For shure

Megan Fox is universally sexy. If she flirted with a male who was not gay, the male would go for her. No johns if you're straight ESAM.

MIB wasn't very well put together...either of them...

PS: Happy ****in' Canada Day! *smiley face*

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
YOu win about me not being an adult, but **** you insulting me, i don't deserve that ****. Fine making fun about me being cocky, but not about my actual life.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
ESAM, Gallax, y'all two live in the same state. Gallax, go drive over to ESAM's house so you boys can kiss and make ou -- uh, up.

My badz. :urg:

Anyway, I hope this upcoming issue of Pika Playpen has d*** in it, because I'm tired of seeing naked womenz in the media but no (attractive) naked men. A girl has needs too.

Side note: Just got back from seeing Transformers 2, and I was entertained. Obviously it wasn't a great, fulfilling, deep movie, but I got to see robots blowing **** up for 2 1/2 hours, so I'm pretty ****ing happy. :)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
*bats at shiny keys!!!*

I was, but we couldn't get a ride, so we ended up going to my friend's house instead.

EDIT: ALSO OMG I SAW THE PREVIEW FOR THE LAST AIRBENDER AND I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

Any other Avatar fans here? Anybody? :(

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
pretty sure the movie is gonna fail lol
Don't say these things to me! The preview (all... 2 seconds of it) didn't look so bad..... I really want to be optimistic about it. ><

You're probably right, though.

bigman40

Smash Master
I'm not a complete fan of Avatar, but I hope it does look good. Maybe if it gets enough good votes, then I'll watch it (and hoping that it stays with the cartoon series)

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think I've seen that Avatar preview. I have my doubts on it. Movies on TV shows can go either way really.

Also, with all the Pika/Snake players, I pictured Snake dressed as a Pikachu for the next Pika Playpen. How's THAT for sexy, Kaylo?

I'm gonna go scrub my brain to try and remove that dirty image now.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
*bats at shiny keys!!!*

I was, but we couldn't get a ride, so we ended up going to my friend's house instead.

EDIT: ALSO OMG I SAW THE PREVIEW FOR THE LAST AIRBENDER AND I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

Any other Avatar fans here? Anybody? :(
**** yeah

I've seen EVERY EPISODE!!!

TWICE! :D

ahaha

Edit: I'm pretty sure the movie will bomb in comparison to the tv show.

I don't even watch tv more than once a month, but I've seen all of this series over the net and stuff because it's really quite brilliant. The plot and character development go beyond anything that I've heard or seen from any other show to date. Animated or acted. It's very well done and put together. And I'm not easily impressed.

There is no way that the movie will capture everything that actually made the last airbender a good series...unless they do 3 movies, one for each season, and they're all 3+ hours long lol

:)

gallax

Smash Hero
who knows. the movie could be really good,even though history has taught us that most likely it will bomb. if it has the correct director than it could be good. either way, im still seeing it. lol.

@ dynamism, you've written 4 books? ive written some stuff and wanted someone to take a look at it. they are movie scripts though. any suggestions on who i should show it to or just the basic rules of getting started?

@everyone- what are some of your favorite movies ever?

@esam- you're still the second best pika <3

bigman40

Smash Master
The Bourne Series
Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Fast and Furious Series (I like racing lol)
alot more that I can't remember off the top of my head.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Eve's Bayou
The Dark Knight
Raise the Red Lantern
Curse of the Golden Flower
The Lion King
Love Actually
Memoirs of a Geisha
The Prestige
Malèna
Alice in Wonderland
Interview with the Vampire
Blow
The Pursuit of Happyness
Homeward Bound (I kid you not)
The King and I
The Shawshank Redemption
The Green Mile
8 Femmes

Yes, I included Disney movies. Eat me. <3

I'm sure there're more, but I have a really hard time remembering which movies I've seen until someone mentions a title to me.

Fun fact: Two summers ago, my friends and I had a competition to see who could watch the most movies by the end of the summer. I won with 202 movies within ~4 months, lolol. On top of actually having a life.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
The Dark Knight and Shawshank Redemption.

Kaylo, I approve of almost every movie on that list. You have good taste. Cept for men.

lolololol

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
gallax: Are the scripts done or just partial and what kind of fanbase/group is it meant to draw to it. There's a lot to come into play, but don't rush anything.

EVERY word and EVERY action counts. Just like in a smash game, don't miss space any attack, every % counts. To be standard, you can't have a filler word. It all has to flow like it's supposed to be there. That's probably the toughest thing for new writers to apply.

Yes, I included Disney movies. Eat me. <3
but no pirates of the C?
not even the first one? That was actually good?

and gladly :lick:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Kaylo, that's actually a pretty ****ed good list. Lion king, dark knight, and shawshank redemption are ****ing amazing (lion king is the ****. If you don't think so, you didn't have a childhood)

I would add to that list possibly

V for Vendetta

Those two were really good movies also. V for vendetta is the **** though, if any of you haven't watch it, watch it now. Seriously.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
... :chuckle:
too much pokemon missy. I'm taking away your Platinum now. :ohwell:
...AND I'll screw up your saved game :chuckle:
LOL, oh god, I can't believe I spelled it that way. XD And actually thought it was right. Fixed.

But if you take away my Platinum, I always have a backup file on my computer. ;) ARG, I be a pirate.

Kaylo, I approve of almost every movie on that list. You have good taste. Cept for men.
x.o Woah, woah, I have excellent taste in men.

......But even better taste in women, amirite? :lick:

but no pirates of the C?
not even the first one? That was actually good?

and gladly :lick:
I loved Pirates of the Caribbean, but I wouldn't count it among my favorite movies. It was also sort of tainted by the crappy sequels, not gonna lie, lol. Still a really good movie, though.

Oh, it also doesn't have much re-watch value for me. Most of the movies on my list are ones I can watch again and again.... PotC doesn't do that for me for whatever reason.

Also, #slap !

And, for the lulz, adding A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum to my list. As far as stupid nonsense comedy goes, that movie makes me laugh every time.

I would add to that list possibly

V for Vendetta

Those two were really good movies also. V for vendetta is the **** though, if any of you haven't watch it, watch it now. Seriously.
300 was epic and entertaining, but I still can't decide whether I think it was good or not, lol. For me, I think it was mostly just.... epic. And big.

I've been meaning to see V for Vendetta for****ingever. I've heard it's really good, and I think I'd really like it.

That reminds me: I also really liked Sin City, although I never read the comic, so I dunno how much it did it justice.

Toy Story. I don't watch many movies, probably because they don't make many like these, not for my tastes anyway.
Toy Story kind of creeped me out. I don't like dolls. :urg:

I love all pixar movies.
Pixar makes good movies. Good ol' fashioned 2D Disney will always be the best, though.

Top Bottom