• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Ussi, roadtrip with other people in the area who are going and divide the cost of the trip between everybody. That's what I'm doing.
Take a one hour plane trip.....or travel 5-6 days in a car with others... I'm a loner ;D so i like the one hour plane trip. Like hell i'm doing it though LOL

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
there is a large support so far, only one idiot was beiong stupid, claiming that we were overly effected by cgs and locks, completely forgetting the fact that the creators main jiggs and G&W

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Dunno if I really like the changes all that much, but Ike with a usable Quick Draw is pretty sexy.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
My friend says that the first one was better by far and that the first hour of T2 was mostly fan service, so... I would see it just to se Megan Fox run arround. BTW she isn't THAT good looking IRL (met her at SD comic-con) but we all know what she looks like in the movie and that's what counts.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Megan Fox's voice is annoying as ****. God i wanted to strangle her, and then every guy in the movie theatre could've ***** her dead body cuz i doubt they would've given a ****.

The movie overall is visually pleasing (not talking about megan fox or the other chick) but it is flat out stupid...there are parts of the movie i literally facepalm'd because it was so ****ing stupid...

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
Transformers is freaking epiccccc. I don't think you can appreciate it as much unless you were into the show and toys and all that garbage as a kid =/

Also Olivia Munn > Megan Fox > You.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
No johns.

Novelty should never be the reason a movie is good.

There are many movies that have explosions, hot girls, and a PLOT. And they can do it better.

Giant Robots or not.

That being said I haven't seen T2, and if it's not better than the first one then I don't really have a reason to see it.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
I never actively go and watch movies. I only see them when someone is like "Will you come see a movie with me?"

So yeah, a friend was visiting this weekend, she had a friend who could get us free tickets, and wanted to see it. So I went and saw it, despite not having seen the first one.

I enjoyed the movie. :)

gallax

Smash Hero
People who use snake and pika can burn in hell.
you use snake to. lol

i liked it a lot. and megan fox is SUPER HOT!!!!!!!! esams balls havent dropped yet so he doesnt know what hes talking about when hes bashing her. plus hes whipped so he cant like any other girl. she actually went to my high school. graduated like 3 years ahead of me.

there really isnt any plot, mainly a ton of action. the first one was better. the one thing i didnt like was all the sexual stuff in this. they needed to focus more on the storyline instead of the comedy.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
and megan fox is SUPER HOT!!!!!!!! esams balls havent dropped yet so he doesnt know what hes talking about when hes bashing her. plus hes whipped so he cant like any other girl.
Good lord, ESAM, get *****.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
hahahahaaaa...
Gallax you make me lol. And in an indirect way, so does ESAM.

@ Chaco: Did you attend UCSD's Winter Game Fest in San Diego? Your tag/name looks familiar.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
you use snake to. lol

i liked it a lot. and megan fox is SUPER HOT!!!!!!!! esams balls havent dropped yet so he doesnt know what hes talking about when hes bashing her. plus hes whipped so he cant like any other girl. she actually went to my high school. graduated like 3 years ahead of me.

there really isnt any plot, mainly a ton of action. the first one was better. the one thing i didnt like was all the sexual stuff in this. they needed to focus more on the storyline instead of the comedy.
LOL good **** gallax. also whats bolded- i am not happy. they should substitute more action in

bigman40

Smash Master
The thing about the sexual stuff was that some of it was for comedy, but it failed horribly. However, for the first part (at the college scene), it just didn't make sense when you were looking at it.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
>_> **** you gallax. My balls have dropped, my voice is probably deeper than yours now, i'm probably taller than you, and she is just funny looking to me. Sorry i have different taste? because OBVIOUSLY you have tried the playing field SO MUCH that you already know every single person who is attractive to anybody in the universe...

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
MIB2 was trash compared to the first one. The storyline was balls, the comedy was so much worse, and when even Will Smith can't save your movie, you know it's bad.

Top Bottom