• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
yes i saw. ill be her *****, xiivi will be mine, so by some weird chain of events xiivi is now her *****. actually i can start claiming *****es for the Empire of Kaylo! Chaco! i claim thee to be my *****!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
yes i saw. ill be her *****, xiivi will be mine, so by some weird chain of events xiivi is now her *****. actually i can start claiming *****es for the Empire of Kaylo! Chaco! i claim thee to be my *****!
Woah woah, Chaco's my Royal Advisor. He can't be my *****. Stealth, *****, you betta learn your place. :mad:

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
police chase in dallas just ended in a crash. in the course of it the announcer said that the drivers of the dallas/fort worth area arent aggressive drivers. i demand that he be fired for stupidity. i rofled for so long

ill call him tusm if i **** well want too. laziness ftw

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Either that was the biggest fail on typing **** ever, or that was intentional. I'm thinking the first one.
I write "ish" sometimes, lol. When I don't feel like seeing a row of asterisks. :urg:

I can't do that exclamation point ish no more.

bigman40

Smash Master
See....The real pimps don't serve people, but at the same time, he has *****es that he never claimed that they were his *****es. I see now that some people are lacking that true pimpin. :laugh:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
sweet! Please go your HARDEST but dont expect an amazing pikachu. Im giving him one last shot and i hope i can get hom semi decent some time soon.

btw, real offline vods will be up on friday.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Well Kaylo is OBVIOUSLY my *****, so therefore all of you are my bithces! Make me a ****ing sandwich, all of you.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
If xyro isn't gonna commit to pika, there is no point in trying to help him...he has to have his initiative first, and he has to not stray away from it. Pikachu isn't a character you can just pick up out of the blue.

The Truth!

Smash Ace
No problem Xyro, its true he's pretty bad on wifi. I know you probably dont want me to judge your wifi pika, but the one thing I will say is to use more of his moves. At least from what I could gather in a wifi match, it seemed like the thing that would lead you to the greatest improvement. You seemed to be mainly using usmash, dsmash, nair, and jolt. Pikachu doesnt really have any bad moves, its important to use all of them to keep the pressure on people. I probably use Fair, ftilt, utilt, uair, and dair as much as I use nair or dsmash. Yeah, get comfortable with ALL his moves.

Top Bottom