• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
Huh?

I picked up Pika out of the blue as well :laugh:. I mained him in SSB64 (I was hyped over Pokemon that time XD and I liked his style), one of my characters in Melee (Replaced by ICs), and just pretty cool in Brawl that I still use him from time to time.

Seriously, who doesn't like a character that can send 100,000 volts up your butthole and still look cuddly? :psycho:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
The treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo designates all people inhabiting land gained by the US as my *****. That includes many of you *****es in case you didn't know; and since you are my *****es I keep your *****es

Chaco

Never Logs In
No one gets Kawaii but me. That's been long since established. GTFO nubs.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
^ Whoa what a stalker. o.O

We should trade *****es with each other like Pokemon.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I've been here, check back pages. <.< Who'd wanna stalk you? Psh.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Lol, Stealth, I ain't no one's *****. I'm fairly sure there's a post of KayLo! saying "Yes sir!" to me. ;) (lol context)

Kaylos a white man from the bronx and xivii is a 300 pound black man from canada
Everytime I see you post I love you more and more. Hit me up on AIM and let's cyber, *****. :p [After all, I'm a 300lb black dude and he's my 150lb white boytoy.]

lol, let's move past this *****es thing

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
****it now im your ***** :( i would say you arent a mod try to stop me but i know a certain mod would come and get me so <.< >.> yeah
I believe that mod is from Texas.
The treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo designates all people inhabiting land gained by the US as my *****. That includes many of you *****es in case you didn't know; and since you are my *****es I keep your *****es.
Oh, sweet diplomatic victory over a moderator.

Also; The dealine for Genesis pre registration is around the corner so follow this link http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=211143 to preregister. Otherwise you'll get the death pool.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Speaking of Genesis, I might..... no longer be going.

Thinking about what a huge ****ing waste of money it would be has gotten me kind of meh about the whole thing. I might save the cash for a cruise instead. =X

Thoughts? Keep in mind that I probably wouldn't even make it out of pools, and a lot of the people I know who were going decided not to go......

Um. Yeah.

SilverSpark

Smash Journeyman
Well, Toad's head is shaped like a mushroom, so QA'ing down into it may spike him or bury him into the stage.

Aya, it's more of a dream than a reality... I still want to test it, though.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
My Twitter has one post about how stupid Twitter is.

Also: decided not to go to Genesis, I think. I got to the last screen of buying my ticket, and I couldn't do it..... all that money going to waste. >< I feel like such a non-Brawler, lol.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
o.o i looked at plane tickets, the cheapest thing i could find was 476 dollars but it was depart july 8th and return july 14th xD

like wow plane tickets are expensive o.o

(this is US airways i'm looking at)

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ussi, roadtrip with other people in the area who are going and divide the cost of the trip between everybody. That's what I'm doing.

Hey guys, I got a yellow border.
Fence, why the **** are you posting in here? Do you play Pikachu? If you do, I love you. Cause that means we both play Snake and Pika.

I see us as brothers now. Unless you don't play Pika. Then you're my half brother because you use Snake.

King~

Smash Champion
My Twitter has one post about how stupid Twitter is.

Also: decided not to go to Genesis, I think. I got to the last screen of buying my ticket, and I couldn't do it..... all that money going to waste. >< I feel like such a non-Brawler, lol.

haha u smooth kid, u would only be going to play.(much like meh self)

but im also going for vacation(which is having fun outside of my state with meh friends)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
haha u smooth kid, u would only be going to play.(much like meh self)

but im also going for vacation(which is having fun outside of my state with meh friends)
Hehe, well, like I said..... the money I don't use for Genesis can be put towards a cruise me & some of my friends wanna go on.

Cruise with free everything, pool, drinks, parties every night....
Brawl tournament where I'd be paying ~$600+ to lose at Smash.
Cruise.
Brawl tournament.

.....Yeah.

I figured that QAing DOWN into Toad's head (which is shaped like a mushroom) would be the equivalent to QAing down into a Poison Mushroom, which would (in my dreams) cause him to be spiked into the ground.
Sparky, I still have no idea wtf you're talkin about, lol.

IxxI

Smash Fence
Fence, why the **** are you posting in here? Do you play Pikachu? If you do, I love you. Cause that means we both play Snake and Pika.

I see us as brothers now. Unless you don't play Pika. Then you're my half brother because you use Snake.
I've been playing Pikachu for quite a while. ;-;
I still know the most about Snake, but Pikachu is getting up there.
All I really need to do is work on mixing everything and mindgames.

I also play IC's for the lulz sometimes.

Top Bottom