• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

gallax

Smash Hero
ill admit that i like to watch shows like ROck of Love or for the love of Ray J etc... im an avid mtv/vh1 viewer. gotta watch me some nocturnal state and the early morning mtv shiz.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Wow. That Tila Tequila show sounds PRETTY awful. I'm kinda angry it's so popular now.

I tried to watch Rock of Love cause I'm a fan of Poison but it's just another stupid show with a bunch of yuppies trying to **** a rock star. I hate people who join a GAME SHOW to try and find a mate. One of the chicks on that show didn't even know the chorus to Every Rose Has it's Thorn. WTF? She was clearly just a stupid ***** golddigger. I couldn't imagine trying to be with someone unless I actually cared for them. :/

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I spent the whole day home alone watching tv. Feeling kinda depressed. Someone come visit me.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
How was everyone's day? *is bored*
I'm still at work! Hoorah America! Where I can't celebrate independence thanks to capitalism!

K prime said:
I spent the whole day home alone watching tv. Feeling kinda depressed. Someone come visit me.
I can't visit you, but I can give the Pikachu in your avatar an e-hug for ya. :p

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Same as Primesy. :urg: Buy me a plane ticket.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Work. 4 hours of time in a half......six hours......in retrospect, it wasn't worth it.

I just got a PS3, 80 gig, backwards compatible, normally $450, got it for $280. And, that doesn't even include the employee discount, which we don't get on systems.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I have no way to visit KAYLO much less way down in Texas. Sorry Prime. You're on yer own. D=
You really should do that sometime. I keep forgetting we're both in PA.

You guys can just walk over here. It won't take long.
I'm on my way! *puts on running shoes*

In the dark? Who's gonna keep me from the robbers and such? D:
You're a tall black man..... you'll be fine. ;)

I just got a PS3, 80 gig, backwards compatible, normally $450, got it for $280. And, that doesn't even include the employee discount, which we don't get on systems.
I hate you. Can I get a cheap one through you? I've been wanting a PS3 for****ingever.

gallax

Smash Hero
no one knows where bunny lives so even if we lived near her we couldn't visit her.

my day was fine. hung out with the familia and slept and ate some food and finishing it off with some star wars.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
KayLo, if you really REALLy wanted one, I'd have to get it tomorrow. I took advantage of a 4th of July sale and I think it ends tomorrow. If not, you're **** outta luck.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
KayLo, if you really REALLy wanted one, I'd have to get it tomorrow. I took advantage of a 4th of July sale and I think it ends tomorrow. If not, you're **** outta luck.
Well **** me in the ***. I guess I'm not getting one, then.... ><

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
no one knows where bunny lives so even if we lived near her we couldn't visit her.

my day was fine. hung out with the familia and slept and ate some food and finishing it off with some star wars.
Actually, there are people on SWF who know where I live, have my phone number, etc. :x That's why I have to stay on good terms with them...always. :urg:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Actually, there are people on SWF who know where I live, have my phone number, etc. :x That's why I have to stay on good terms with them...always. :urg:
My number & address are both on SWF (from hosting past tournaments), and I'm still a *****, lol.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
KLo i know where you live and your number and have been to your house... and I bet i remember where you live- nvm its on my phone anyways XD

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
KLo i know where you live and your number and have been to your house... and I bet i remember where you live- nvm its on my phone anyways XD
Yeah but I'm 99.9% sure I could drop kick you off a cliff if you tried to stalk me, so I'm not worried about you. =X

EDIT: Stealth, I have a baseball bat for you.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
You can borrow my shotgun if you need it.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
No one knows my actual address. :p
They know where my old dorm is, but who cares since I'll never be back there again. :p
I also know where a lot of them live. :D

Top Bottom