• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Even your puppy that you are pissed at, atm??? :)

BTW Kaylo, have you come up with demands or a punishment yet for me?
HMPH! Still not talking to you. :mad:

Our love shall remain a secret behind this curtain of black, spoilers. Wait, the highlight click thing! OH NOOOOOOO!

I've been revealed. j_j
Lolol. Let our love be freely known to all! :mad:

KuroKitt10

Smash Journeyman
Did someone move in our game of chess? Ussi? I can't tell, this thread moves so ****ed fast XD

You crazy pika's you...

Mew.

KuroKitt10

Smash Journeyman
But Kaylo...:(

I can't live without my owner! :(

I'll do anything!!!
Wait, wait, Kaylo, are you disowning your pet? Does this mean that you're in the market for a new one?

*stretches and cutely walks over to Kaylo and softly headbutts* Mew? I can be your brand shiny new kitty pet ^.^

Meow =3 *lots of cute purring and mewling*

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
Wait, wait, Kaylo, are you disowning your pet? Does this mean that you're in the market for a new one?

*stretches and cutely walks over to Kaylo and softly headbutts* Mew? I can be your brand shiny new kitty pet ^.^

Meow =3 *lots of cute purring and mewling*
Noooooooooooooo! She's my master and nobody elses! :mad:

KuroKitt10

Smash Journeyman
kitt, what exactly did you have in mind for the new chart? i really like the chart that was drawn up.
Do you mean the one that Kaylo mentioned? I liked that one too, but as someone else said, it was missing a character or two from it. Unless we can find someone who can mimic the style well enough, I don't think we can use it.

The biggest change I wanted to make was the organization of the characters to reflect their new tier spots. I was also considering somehow separating visually High, Mid and Low tier characters.

Aside from this, I hadn't come up with any other ideas as far as how to change it. I really like the current background image and the sleekness of the buttons; however, if enough people really want something else, I'm more than willing to go that direction as well.

Also, only slightly related, it might be nice to get a thread going about discussion of the decimal number rating system. From what I can tell, there hasn't really been too much discussion about the specific math behind these numbers. Maybe you might think this is superfluous, but I think that if we put as much time into other areas of our boards as we do, then there should be some serious discussion about what our numbers mathematically mean. I'd be more than willing to start a thread on this topic if you'd like - I'm a math major with decent experience with this sort of thing, so I might be able to provide some useful insight.

I also remember noticing a few inconsistencies with the MU ratios and the decimal ratings. I'd have to look into them again to point out the exact spots (and likely will once I'm done with finals and have more time), but things like one character being rated at 4.3, another at 4.6, but then the first character having a more favorable XX:XX ratio than the latter character. Things like this don't make sense, because one system says one matchup is easier than the other, but another says just the opposite. The two number systems SHOULD give the same difficulty ranking for each respective matchup (with the decimal system being slightly more accurate).

Of course, depending on how we define out decimal number rating system, this might not be true. I could go more into this and the various ways we could choose to define if you want as well.

In the end, I'm just but a humble servant to the other much greater pika's than myself. Just let me know what the community wants and I'm willing to work with it =)

Meow!

KuroKitt10

Smash Journeyman
Noooooooooooooo! She's my master and nobody elses! :mad:
*Cutely snuggles up to Kaylo and purrs contently*
*Flashes a cocky grin at the dog*
*quickly and cutely glances up at kaylo, squints with happiness, meows softy, then snuggles in again*

Mew >;3

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
*Cutely snuggles up to Kaylo and purrs contently*
*Flashes a cocky grin at the dog*
*quickly and cutely glances up at kaylo, squints with happiness, meows softy, then snuggles in again*

Mew >;3
*Pulls out a piece of graph paper and writes "The Plan" on top of the paper, showing a picture of Kitt at the bottom with a strike through Kitt.Terminator theme plays in background.*

:mad:

KuroKitt10

Smash Journeyman
*Pulls out a piece of graph paper and writes "The Plan" on top of the paper, showing a picture of Kitt at the bottom with a strike through Kitt.Terminator theme plays in background.*

:mad:
*licks his paws, content, knowing that a cat is far superior in intelligence and skill to a dog. His plans of manipulation have already been set in motion*

*soft purring*

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Looks like I got myself a new pet.... one who'll be LOYAL and FAITHFUL to me unlike some dog I used to have.

*snuggles her new kitty. petpetpet.* Eeee, so cute!!! :bee:

|RK|

Smash Marketer
My teacher's cat had a love affair with a dog.

The neighbors described what he (the dog) was doing to her (the cat) when they went out was disgusting.

KuroKitt10

Smash Journeyman
Looks like I got myself a new pet.... one who'll be LOYAL and FAITHFUL to me unlike some dog I used to have.

*purrs loudly and squints her eyes in absolute ecstasy* Mew ^.^
*headbutts Kaylo's cheek*

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman

Nooooo please!!! I want to be your puppy forever :(! *Hugs Kaylo.*

*Sees this is probably not going to work and starts to pack bags to leave the Pika chat.*

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
OH GOD SO MANY CUTE A-MI-NALS!!!!

Fine, you can all be my pets. DLW, get yo a** back over here. You & Kitt play nice, now. :mad: No secret plans for destroying each other behind my back.

Stealth, get out of my bosom. >=\

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
since xiivi is no longer mod, who is going to be the next one? something that should be adressed i think
This is not something for you guys to decide. Don't worry, I made sure to communicate my thoughts for what should happen with my boards to the Staffer Shack.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
since xiivi is no longer mod, who is going to be the next one? something that should be adressed i think
We don't get to decide, and we might not even be getting a new one, so that's the end of that discussion, lol.

BOOM, I'LL TAKE A PANDA! Cuddly, cuddly panda.... *bear hugs!!!*

Ephy, I'll pay you, uh. 10 cents a day to take care of them all from 8-6 on the days I have work. <333

EDIT: Xiivi got there before me, lol.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
since im not sure how many people check the social group, ive been hearing that people dont want me to be the leader anymore. what say you guys? what do you want to see out of me?

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
Fine, you can all be my pets. DLW, get yo a** back over here. You & Kitt play nice, now. :mad: No secret plans for destroying each other behind my back.
*Miles away from the High Voltage chat by the time this post is made.*

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
Fine then, leave! That just shows you weren't very loyal in the first place.....

EDIT: Werekill, I've always wanted a wererabbit.....
*Jumps on Kaylo and licks her face until she finally throws me off.*

I promise I'll never leave my owner's side again!!! <333

:love:

Top Bottom