• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
ok guys anyone in the clan who wants to be in the clan war, say so in the high voltage social group. ill get everything set up after work. also do you guys want a free char tourney, or a pika based one? (not dittos but both side must use pika, same idea as last tourney)

King~

Smash Champion
do we have to use pikachu

as in would this be a tourney where every match is a ditto?

cause if it is heeellllllllllllllll no

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
no, heres how it would work. first match one person uses pika, other uses whoever. second match second person uses pika, first person uses whoever. if its 1-1, pika ditto. stages are random neutrals all the way through

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Wait, I thought we were challenging another clan, not each other. x.x

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
ok ill pass the thought of any possiblity of a pika ditto disturbs me
you arent in the clan, doesnt apply to you
My thoughts exactly. Even if there was no possibility of Pika dittos, you couldn't participate anyway.

That being said, let's nix the 3rd-match-being-Pika-dittos idea. A lot of people don't have Pika ditto experience, and it's just aggravating in general, especially over wifi. It'd be you and Prime winning them every time. x.x

But I could just be biased. I hate using Pikabunz on wifi, but dittos are the worst.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
and if they beatme and prime with pikachu and with another char it wont be an issue. this was something we talked about during krehz reign. we wanted the tourney to be heavily pika biased (this IS a pika clan amirite? and a clan tourney for the pikachu clan should have some pikachu basis). at the same time we realised that pika dittos wouldnt mean anything, so we set it up this way. heres the deal- to be a good pikachu you need to demonstrate that you have knowledge of pika, both for and against. the first two battles determine that.finally at the end, if nothing can be decided, a pika ditto. and whos to say that it wont be me and prime winning anyway ;D so far only you guys have complained about it, noone did then.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Stealth: Your grammar lost me halfway through that, but I'm just putting in my two cents that I hate Pika dittos and don't even like the thought of having to do them.

But I'm gonna do the tourney either way, so, whatevs. You asked for people's opinions, and I gave mine.

Ephy, do I need to kick you in a very special place instead? >=\

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I understand that, I'm not slow.

I don't like the idea of having to do a Pika ditto, period.
That's my opinion.
Which you asked for.
And now you're arguing with it.

Wtf.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I used to like them, but the more I play them, the more annoying they get. So much stupidness happens every time.

EDIT: @Stealth: Forget it. Not worth getting into.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Glaceon is always serious. I'm like ice -- cold and distant and a ***** and stuff.

That's how it goes, right? :urg:

bigman40

Smash Master
#machinegun

Too nice?! Uh oh, I'mma have to work double-time on my mean face. :mad: :mad: :mad:!!!!
Naw, It's not the mean face that needs work. Everyone can do that lol. We gotta work on them slaps, and the amount of evilness you do. If you're on the chat in about 5 hours later, then I'll show you.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Wow. So if you take K-9 and DLW as dogs, Kitt as a cat, Kyoshi and Stealth as Dinosaurs, me as a hedgehog, Werekill as a....were...rabbit...wolf...thing.... and Boom as a panda we have WAY to many animal things. We're now more furry than Lucarios.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Wow. So if you take K-9 and DLW as dogs, Kitt as a cat, Kyoshi and Stealth as Dinosaurs, me as a hedgehog, Werekill as a....were...rabbit...wolf...thing.... and Boom as a panda we have WAY to many animal things. We're now more furry than Lucarios.
NEVAR! Oh wait, Ephy's the only human left.....

*sips tea w/ Ephy*

-- Wait, how can I drink tea? Glaceon don't have hands!!! :urg:

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I'm not her pet >_>

I'm that spoiled 6 year old child that lives next door and abuses her dog when no one is around.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I like this place, it seems......cozy.

I'm thinking of picking up Pikachu as a secondary (actually, he'd be my...quadenary?), just so I can be a part of an actual community that actually conversates.

And to play a character that actually has metagame.

*looks over at Dedede

I'm sorry, buts it's true. Don't worry, I still lub you the bestest.

<_< what?

Top Bottom