• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I don't think it takes an Anther for people to realize Pika's potential.
It doesn't. I have recieved compliments on my Pika from players like Fiction, Teba, Bajisci, Leepuff and SK92 just to name a few. IDK if they saw potential in but I have recieved some flattering comments from these people.
I, for one, definitely feel that I've got the beans to match Anther in level of skill with Pikachu.
Are you going to Genesis?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Hopefully it doesn't turn out like last night.

KuroKitt10

Smash Journeyman
It doesn't. I have recieved compliments on my Pika from players like Fiction, Teba, Bajisci, Leepuff and SK92 just to name a few. IDK if they saw potential in but I have recieved some flattering comments from these people.

Are you going to Genesis?
I want to. It's a matter of finances whether I'll be able to go or not. I'll definitely be cutting it close to the deadline for payment. Let me be clear though, I doubt I'll be at Anther's level by Genesis =O

Meow.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
It may not take an Anther to realize Pika's potential, but Anther is the sole reason as to why Pika is ranked where he is on the tier list. If you don't believe me, ask Ankoku.

The Truth!

Smash Ace
Yeah, that's what I'm saying, recently Lain's been doing better than Thrzy and on his current momentum it just seems as if he's only going to do better from here.

And it seems as if Olimar has better match ups with the characters higher than him.

They do seem close anyway though, I just think it's too soon to put Pika past them.
Anthers lost a few times to several people. I wouldnt get worried about it yet. Also, I meant the fact that pika can do it on his own, whereas those below him havent exactly proven that yet.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Dedicating my 1000th post to all my fellow Pikas.

I <3 you guys. Every single last one of you. :)

Even Fino. (You got Pika soul.)
Even Flux. (But if you call me a b**** one more time, we're gonna have problems.)
Even Kyoshi. :mad:!!!

Even you, Kennybox.

I love you all. :lick: (CCC)

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman

Even Flux. (But if you call me a b**** one more time, we're gonna have problems.)

Even you, Kennybox.

Yum (CCC) *Licks.* Err what...hopefully Prime doesn't see this post =X.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer

Even you, Kennybox.

1,000 posts? nice.

I don't love most of the people on here... XD

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
no mention of me :(:(:(:(:( *shoots self*
Well, I was naming people who I shouldn't love but do anyway.

Like how I <3 Kyoshi even though he's sexist and makes fun of me on an almost-daily basis. ;-;

So really, it would have been an insult............ =X

Top Bottom