• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

King~

Smash Champion
1. that response is why i hate you all

2. pika dittos are stupid and annoying and are slightly worse than D3 dittos

3. im not in this animal thing yall got going on, im just an observer from a distance

4. i dislike you all:)

5.ill join HV again when i feel like my pikachu is back to being my best charcter in EVERY mu. so maybe not :ohwell:

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I like this place, it seems......cozy.

I'm thinking of picking up Pikachu as a secondary (actually, he'd be my...quadenary?), just so I can be a part of an actual community that actually conversates.

And to play a character that actually has metagame.

*looks over at Dedede

I'm sorry, buts it's true. Don't worry, I still lub you the bestest.

<_< what?
WHAT?!?!? TUSM YOU BETTA RETHINK THAT STATEMENT!

You can't pick up Pika. He's MINE!!!

1. that response is why i hate you all

2. pika dittos are stupid and annoying and are slightly worse than D3 dittos

3. im not in this animal thing yall got going on, im just an observer from a distance

4. i dislike you all:)

5.ill join HV again when i feel like my pikachu is back to being my best charcter in EVERY mu. so maybe not :ohwell:
Kyoshi, you can try to push us away all you want..... but we'll still love you. :) You can't fight the love!

*hugs on Kyoshi x1000000*

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Oh, so you can pick up other people's character, but we can't play yours? I guess you don't want me to teach you the ways of Snake? OK, I'm sure someone is willing. Maybe Kamar?

.........lawl...

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh, so you can pick up other people's character, but we can't play yours? I guess you don't want me to teach you the ways of Snake? OK, I'm sure someone is willing. Maybe Kamar?

.........lawl...
Snake isn't yours! Also, lolol @the thought of Kamar playing Snake. And actually doin' it right.

(Btw, I failed at Snake, but if you'll actually teach me this time, I'll try again.)

I guess you've got enough crazy in you to be a Pika...... (hmm). But you're not allowed to be better at him than me. Evan already makes me angry..... :( At least my Pika's better than Matt's & Terrence's.....

Geeeeez, all of you are copy-Pikas! ><

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Snake isn't yours! Also, lolol @the thought of Kamar playing Snake. And actually doin' it right.

(Btw, I failed at Snake, but if you'll actually teach me this time, I'll try again.)

I guess you've got enough crazy in you to be a Pika...... (hmm). But you're not allowed to be better at him than me. Evan already makes me angry..... :( At least my Pika's better than Matt's & Terrence's.....

Geeeeez, all of you are copy-Pikas! ><
What do you mean "this time?" Apparantly, you went off on your own direction, trying to do things your way. Not that that's a bad thing, it's just you never asked for any assistance.

And, so what if I create a better Pikachu than yours. You'll have someone to look up to.

jk, dude, jk....kinda.

Name it......Slinky, or......Boo-Boo Cakes. No, no, how about.....Shnookies?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
bunny your not part of "you all"

so its all good <3

they know who they are *glares*
And yet you come back to the chat day after day after day...... (hmm)

What do you mean "this time?" Apparantly, you went off on your own direction, trying to do things your way. Not that that's a bad thing, it's just you never asked for any assistance.

And, so what if I create a better Pikachu than yours. You'll have someone to look up to.

jk, dude, jk....kinda.

Name it......Slinky, or......Boo-Boo Cakes. No, no, how about.....Shnookies?
TUSM, you suck. $100 mm, Pika dittos @ Genesis. :mad:!!!

I like the name Boo-Boo Cakes......

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
TUSM doesn't need any help. :mad: Besides, he's got me. I'm not that great, but I do a mean critique. =O

If by help you mean mercilessly kick his a**..... then by all means.....

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
tusm if you happen to play wifi, i can play your pika and critique it a little.
KayLo, why can't you be this nice? :p

Sure, I'll play a few matches, sometime tomorrow if you can, late afternoon, evening-ish. Be warned, I play a LOT of characters, but Pika isn't one of them.

By the way, I'm only at 10% capacity for Genesis. I'll need several good reasons to justify going. Now that I think about it, your $100 just pushed it up to 20%.

Have you seen my Pikachu? Neither have I.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
sure, aim or talk here when you are on and i will play you :) and i dont mind if you use more then pika, i just like any excuse to play another pika. <3 dittos lol

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
This thread entertains me and makes me happy. Pika dittos on the other hand are annoying and frustrating and make me sad.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If you wanna play tomorrow, we can play. But then you'll just give wifi johns, and we'll end up hijacking Evan's house to play...... x.x

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
I like this place, it seems......cozy.

I'm thinking of picking up Pikachu as a secondary (actually, he'd be my...quadenary?), just so I can be a part of an actual community that actually conversates.

And to play a character that actually has metagame.

*looks over at Dedede

I'm sorry, buts it's true. Don't worry, I still lub you the bestest.

<_< what?
Nope, Pikachu will take over your mind and convert you to main him. It has happened to me. :p

KuroKitt10

Smash Journeyman
Great news all, I finally hacked my Wii =D Texture hacks for the win.

That said, does anyone know how to set up debug mode, or whatever it's called, so that I can test things like chain grabs, etc. should more testing every be needed?

Also, does anyone have any particular hacks or homebrew apps they might suggest for a newblet?

Mew =3

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
If you wanna play tomorrow, we can play. But then you'll just give wifi johns, and we'll end up hijacking Evan's house to play...... x.x
Ummm, sounds like something YOU would do. I don't give Wi-Fi johns. Besides, Wi-Fi auto-johns for you, unless you're Meta Knight.

Lawl, Dark Pch Orange. Maybe I should try a new color...

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Great news all, I finally hacked my Wii =D Texture hacks for the win.

That said, does anyone know how to set up debug mode, or whatever it's called, so that I can test things like chain grabs, etc. should more testing every be needed?

Also, does anyone have any particular hacks or homebrew apps they might suggest for a newblet?

Mew =3
I'll PM the Debug Pause/Button Modifier code to you.

*still waiting on being tested for the clan so I can do the tourney*

and Kitt, get Homebrew browser. Really helps.
Did you ever post your info in the social group? Go read the "How to Join" section.

@TUSM: Unless you're MK..... or Zelda. :) I realized after Saturday that on wifi, my Zelda > my Pika, which is kind of not cool at all.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
On Wi-Fi my Falcon is better than my Dedede. Seriously. It's Wi-Fi's fault, no need to make any drastic changes or nothin'.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
On Wi-Fi my Falcon is better than my Dedede. Seriously. It's Wi-Fi's fault, no need to make any drastic changes or nothin'.
I will forever hold a grudge against your Falcon, lol. Spotdodge habit ftl.

@Werekill: Nvm, I see that you posted your info in the social group already, my bad. I'll be able to play wifi a bit later when I get home from work.... your best bet for getting a hold of clan mods (or, @TUSM, for online matches if you want your Pika critiqued) is to go to the High Voltage Xat chat sometime tonight: http://xat.com/highvoltageclan

A lot of people are usually on between 8ish-2ish EST, but tbh, there's always people there after a certain point in the day..... usually at least one mod. :)

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
Indeed, I practically live in that chat room with Bigman & Ephyon :laugh:.

Also, Kitt. Imma steal your Wii and SD card now ;). j/k

KuroKitt10

Smash Journeyman
Indeed, I practically live in that chat room with Bigman & Ephyon :laugh:.

Also, Kitt. Imma steal your Wii and SD card now ;). j/k
Haha, it's pretty sweet. I was texture hacking all night. I think I found an outfit I really like. It's a real sweet black and blue one =D

And thanks Kaylo! I'll keep an out for your PM =3

Mew.

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
Oh snap, Kaylo is a mod now. *Sits next to the throne of the new Queen of the Pika Boards as her loyal and loving guard dog.*

:laugh:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh snap, Kaylo is a mod now. *Sits next to the throne of the new Queen of the Pika Boards as her loyal and loving guard dog.*

:laugh:
RAWR! You guys notice things fast. XD

*petpets her guard dog* You're lucky I'm in a good mood now.... :)

Kaylo is officially broken, but she's still not mean enough :laugh:
I'm working on it, Bigman.... working on it. :( Uh, I mean: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Congrats. You deserve it. :3
Thanks, Bunny! <3

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
http://xat.com/highvoltageclan

A lot of people are usually on between 8ish-2ish EST, but tbh, there's always people there after a certain point in the day..... usually at least one mod. :)
Two words. Wiinet sucks. It won't let me in the chat, some type of plug-in problem. But it's ok, because in the next week, things are gonna change, assuming everything goes well.

Top Bottom