• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Hope you guys didn't mind, I circulated pikabunz's post pretty quickly after I saw it.

You guys are so quick!

But yeah, pretty hyped for this. Not as hyped as I am for smash 4 though! :p

AtneyB

Smash Journeyman
Esam if you read this, I want you to MM Mikeneko, Abadango and Ryo.
Going all Pikachu :bee:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Is anyone picky about what gender their starter or in fact any Pokemon is?
I don't mind starters being male but most other Pokemon I usually prefer female. XD

Also, it's been a long time @.@

Also, I don't main Charizard. I secondary him but he wasn't in Melee so :( (Personally I like Pika's Melee sprite better anyway)

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I like the fire one..... Froakie is okay. Gotta wait and see what their final evos look like tho, because that's what really matters.

Either way, new games look crazy. I'm not even done Black 2 yet, and it feels old as **** now. ;;

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Esam if you read this, I want you to MM Mikeneko, Abadango and Ryo.
Going all Pikachu :bee:
I'm not gonna MM Ryo considering I just played him in tournament last week (And it was recorded, although I went ICs for a match)

I want to MM/play in tournament vs Mikeneko and Abadango. **** would be hype

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's called XY and the third will be Z. Because 3d. Ow ow ow.
OH **** BECAUSE OF THE AXES (Not sure how to spell the plural of axis...)

That's ****in smart.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Not a big fan of Pokemon in 3D.
Pokemon was never just colours (Emerald is my favourite colour what's yours?)
Chespin is totally stolen from my old RP char named Chisapin (also Pokemon-related) which I shortened to Chispy.
Hopefully they'll give defensive play a little more edge. Or just put in Swimming Goggles.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Is anyone picky about what gender their starter or in fact any Pokemon is?
Lapras is always a female, even if she has the male sign next to her name.

I was gonna say the starters look kinda of lame, but then I saw Froakie who looks so cyute :3 and then I realized that the grass thing looks like Angel Bunny.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
At least they're not doing fire/fighting for the 4th time in the row (I hope)
God I hate the gen V starters so much. But the Gen VI starters are looking pretty good! (Grass one is meh but at least it's not terrible)

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Fennekin is awesome.
Froakie is okay and those white balls on his nose area (unless that is his nose for some reason) is too odd in a bad way.
Chespin is meh.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I think those balls are his nose. & the more I look at Chespin, the cuter he is to me. He's like a rodent with grass bunny ears on lol.... and the fact that he has claws on his back feet make me think he's gonna turn into something bad***.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I prefer my pokemon to be whatever gender is rarer for that particular species because i'm a rebel

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
obv because all fire starts must become fighting later on

can't have like a fire/poison cause that'd be pretty original and can't have that in pokemon NOPE!

also IC vs Ryo is pretty smart since I don't think he plays that MU at all properly...

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
obv because all fire starts must become fighting later on

can't have like a fire/poison cause that'd be pretty original and can't have that in pokemon NOPE!

also IC vs Ryo is pretty smart since I don't think he plays that MU at all properly...
Lol earthquake

What we need to see is Ice paired with a new type that resists fire, fighting, steel and rock and doesn't have any weaknesses but maybe Ice.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Lol earthquake

What we need to see is Ice paired with a new type that resists fire, fighting, steel and rock and doesn't have any weaknesses but maybe Ice.
there are pokes that are x4 to ground and are still fine. The poison and burn immunity would be amazing for switch ins to absorb status.

also no one type resists fire, fighting, steel, and rock. fighting/rock is an ideal coverage to have as it is...

Top Bottom