• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Zee725

Smash Apprentice
So apex, MMs? Kaylo is mad cute irl, i think i scared Kprime ****less when i first met him there and ESAM and I are destined to play in bracket aww yeah

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
That is adorable. Saving.

So apex, MMs? Kaylo is mad cute irl, i think i scared Kprime ****less when i first met him there and ESAM and I are destined to play in bracket aww yeah
Weren't you intentionally being sort of a **** to people at Apex? Lol.

K prime is scared of no normal man.
^

Pretty sure she has a picture in the first post of this thread. Unless you were talking about Z then idk.
Z doesn't want to be a part of the Pika family and make a profile, so you can only see him exclusively at tournaments. (d)

Also i'm not going to Apex
I thought you were going to hang out with the Ikes. & not us. :glare:

Zee725

Smash Apprentice
yeah i trolled the **** out of gh0st because he was being a punk online then when i saw him he was your typical wifi kid.

I'll probably do the same ish this time, HYPE HYPE HYPE

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I mean, I think the only notable Pikas entering (and by that, I mean likely to make it into bracket -- no offense to the rest of y'all) are ESAM, PikaPika!, and Z. Not even sure if PP is entering Brawl or just Marvel.

Zee725

Smash Apprentice
It's actually going to be a lot easier to make it into bracket. 32 bracket pools of 10-14 people and top 4 make it into the 128 man bracket. The Truth can make it into bracket. Also hype for dubs bracket. ME AND TURRBURR GONNA GO HAM. MOFOS BETTER WATCH OUT.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I mean, I think the only notable Pikas entering (and by that, I mean likely to make it into bracket -- no offense to the rest of y'all) are ESAM, PikaPika!, and Z. Not even sure if PP is entering Brawl or just Marvel.
That's fine, whatever, I don't care, I don't wanna be notable anyway, I don't give a ****, whatever, okay, that's fine, don't worry about it, whatever.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Peanut Butter is *** (Worst Jew ever)

Mint is a godlike flavor, but only by itself or in lemonade.

Nutella is pretty OK.

Z is actually gonna get 49th at Apex because he is going to lose to Vinnie round 2 and then Denti in losers round 5. He and Tearbear will get 13th in doubles.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Peanut Butter is *** (Worst Jew ever)

Mint is a godlike flavor, but only by itself or in lemonade.

Nutella is pretty OK.

Z is actually gonna get 49th at Apex because he is going to lose to Vinnie round 2 and then Denti in losers round 5. He and Tearbear will get 13th in doubles.
Pfft, Peanut butter is fine and i'm the best jew ever! <3

And Mint chocolate is awesome! Haven't you ever tried dark chocolate mint biscuits?

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Imma laugh when this very specific prediction actually happens and ESAM gets second place.

Top Bottom