• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Shockjock96

Smash Rookie
Hey Super God Mario man Don' t tell any lies cuz I' m gonna challenge you and if you Don' t put up a good enough fight ... well -_- let's not disappoint me

Shockjock96

Smash Rookie
I' 've even grown bored of the level 9 Could yaawn

Sorry Cpus

Hey all y' all give me your Wii codes and Brawl Friend Codes

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Green flavor in original skittles is apple again...I have neever been so hyped to taste skittles ever before since crazy core.
Crazy cores were a letdown for me... I went back to original as soon as i was able. Forest fruits or whatever they're called were better and I do enjoy sour though. Original is always gonna be the best for me though. :p

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Wait wait wait...what do you mean even with the Japanese text barrier?
Do you mean there are pictures of where you want to go!? :3
The map is pretty easy to memorize. Each train is color coded and it shows it's entire route. Also inside the trains they have the map inside and a light will flash at the next stop it will do. Also you can memorize the text as well so when you see it on the next stop you know you're getting off the right area.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Crazy cores were a letdown for me... I went back to original as soon as i was able. Forest fruits or whatever they're called were better and I do enjoy sour though. Original is always gonna be the best for me though. :p
Tropical skittles are my favorite skittles.

Too bad they're kinda rare to find in my area.

KayLo... your avatar... is that Princess Tutu?

And if it is, why do I know this?

:059:
Question 1: yes it is.

Question 2: because you've seen the anime and/or manga of this before?

Shockjock96

Smash Rookie
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Pikachu Power yes I owned a derpy little Metaknight geez us to think after being hit with the same move 6 Times he' d catch on

PZ

Smash Lord
Haven't tried tropical. :o
Down here whenever skittles are brought its usually tropical, original, and riddlez although I guess it depends on how crazy core is eatin cuz i just stuff all of it in my mouth and the flavor taste good to me. Individual flavors of it wasn't as good as original or tropical though especially now that green apple is back. I hate how green was lime since there was already lemon so the flavors were 3/5 citrus fruit.<.<

Besides that tropical has been one of the best flavors yet after original. Shockers and chocolate are disappointing and the others are alright. Really wish some holiday skittles come back like carnival and smoothie.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Down here whenever skittles are brought its usually tropical, original, and riddlez although I guess it depends on how crazy core is eatin cuz i just stuff all of it in my mouth and the flavor taste good to me. Individual flavors of it wasn't as good as original or tropical though especially now that green apple is back. I hate how green was lime since there was already lemon so the flavors were 3/5 citrus fruit.<.<

Besides that tropical has been one of the best flavors yet after original. Shockers and chocolate are disappointing and the others are alright. Really wish some holiday skittles come back like carnival and smoothie.
Wow, the only skittles that i've seen here in Australia are original, sour, crazy cores and forest berries. Nothing else, ever. :O

PZ

Smash Lord
Wow, the only skittles that i've seen here in Australia are original, sour, crazy cores and forest berries. Nothing else, ever. :O
There are a lot of flavors in each continent (sorry antartica). Another thing is you may have one flavor that is a different name in other countries. Sad face at all the flavors that get discontinued every new flavor.

Flareon needs flareblitz! FIRE FANG AINT CUTTEN NOTHING!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
There are a lot of flavors in each continent (sorry antartica). Another thing is you may have one flavor that is a different name in other countries. Sad face at all the flavors that get discontinued every new flavor.

Flareon needs flareblitz! FIRE FANG AINT CUTTEN NOTHING!
No really, i've searched in woolies and coles.

Though I guess you could go to markets and look there. Thos places have like cherry coca cola and green apple zappos. @.@ :D

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Smoothie Skittles are great.
Not normally a Skittles fan, but they're good every now and then. :applejack:

Top Bottom