• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Afaik, I plan to see:

- PP!
- Phoenix
- Tag
- Roller
- ESAM
- Z
- Syko
- Ron
- Lucks?
- Pidge?
- Kenny?
- Artemis?

I saw on FB that King won't be going this year, which bums me out big time. :( Seems like there won't be many Pikas there tbh. Def not as many as last year.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lonely people are the worst, we should just kill ourselves . . . :(
You strike me as more of a lone wolf who prefers to be alone, not really lonely.

I probably would go alone if I had more money. Having my own room would be awesome.
I consider that every tourney, but it's just too damn expensive. :c

@PG: Where did you go?

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>

@PG: Where did you go?
San Antonio, TX to meet your beloved Prime and the rest of the bronies there (espy, slush, beros, tofer) and a few others.
It was sooo awesome though I was having some stomach issues most of the time while I was down there. :(

Hoping to go again in the summer to see some that I didnt see like nike, since, doll, leaf, and even rei.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
You strike me as more of a lone wolf who prefers to be alone, not really lonely.
Ah! You hit the nail on the head, I strike me as that too. Also, I beat Devil Survivor 2 the other day and I'm very proud of myself. I actually gave up for a week out of frustration, but the news of an anime adaption gave me new hope.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Prime wanting to be lonely? Never. He always wants to go out and do something with us.

Most of the time.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Slush houses OoCs more often though.

House party at Slush's and K Prime can't make it.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm a hybrid. Sometimes I need to be around people or I get super lonely, and sometimes I go into hermit mode and just want to watch tv and play games. Getting more and more hermit mode as I get older though, lol.

Also, I beat Devil Survivor 2 the other day and I'm very proud of myself. I actually gave up for a week out of frustration, but the news of an anime adaption gave me new hope.
Which part frustrated you? o.O Maybe playing the first one gave me an advantage, although some of the bosses in #2 cheated to the point of almost being broken. But so were the characters if you built them right. Idk, I never found any of the bosses super impossible, but I grind a lot too. /shrug

Didn't know about the anime thing. Def gonna have to check that out, esp if it has Joe in it. =X

--

Also, heading out to Apex soon! I doubt anyone else will be posting frequently, but since I won't be entering or playing, I'll have plenty of free time to take pics and post some stuff while I'm there.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Which part frustrated you? o.O Maybe playing the first one gave me an advantage, although some of the bosses in #2 cheated to the point of almost being broken. But so were the characters if you built them right. Idk, I never found any of the bosses super impossible, but I grind a lot too. /shrug
Polaris form 3. The first time I got to it he immediately killed Saiduq, thus getting me a game over. I was forced to later actually grind for a bit and get myself better demons (and give Saiduq Phys Absorb), then it was easy. Also, I forgot that Recarn or whatever can also revive people, not just demons. That helped out a bit too.

Didn't know about the anime thing. Def gonna have to check that out, esp if it has Joe in it. =X
It literally can't not have him in it, that's not even possible.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Posted my first pic on FB! Came in with PP, ran into Phoenix, Roller, Tag and Strong Bad so far. Suuuper crowded

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Haha I'll tell him when I see him ~auto, and I'm aiming for spring break Tofer!

PP still in dubs teaming with Tiger, haven't checked on Tag yet. Strong Bad was still in melee dubs last I saw, but he acted like it was weird for me to ask about his matches, so I haven't bothered asking since.

Haven't even seen ESAM yet

Oh, and PP/tiger in loser's :( they lost to Z's team first lol

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I don't think he likes me lol, he looks mad every time I try to talk to him or ask how his matches are going.

Top Bottom