• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I'm almost on summer holidays. We get so much time off, it's nice to live in Australia where december is the end of the year or something in the calendar like that is drastically different, can't remember exactly what it is. :p

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It's actually pretty annoying because I like everybody but I can't use them all, and there's not even enough time in the day to talk to them all. I WANNA SEE ALL THE CONVERSATIONS (w/o playing the game more than once). Also, I talked too much and accidentally let Keita and Jungo die, but that's life I guess.
That's exactly how I felt, lol. All the characters are pretty great (with the exception of like... Airi and Makoto. They were meh.), so it's sadface not being able to have them all in your party.

For the record, there's only one route where you can save everyone, and it's super hard to figure out. For all the normal routes, at least one person has to die, and losing two is pretty common the first time around, so don't feel too bad.

Anyways, let me know when you finish! And if you like this one, play the first Devil Survivor. The character variety isn't as interesting, but the overall storyline is better imo.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
But that one has no Joooooooe. And the reason why those two died on me was because I spent too much time talking to Joe about his girlfriend, so I regret nothing. My heart almost skipped a beat when I received his death clip, though.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
You know how I keep saying "in no particular order?"

Well these actually are.

Replied to a whole bunch of people in there, you should click and see if you're one of them.

[COLLAPSE="Unleash the INPO"]
You *****s are so dense that you can't sit through a movie without a ****-ton of action.
In all fairness most of each movie was spent setting up players and there weren't many major battles.

The Fellowship of the Ring's wasn't even impressive enough that it has a name as far as I know, so I'm hereby dubbing it the Kerfuffle in the Mines of Moria with Extra Demon. Only other thing I remembered without Wikipedia was a bunch of hobbits getting mother****ing blitzed and Boromir being a ****.

Two Towers had Helm's Deep and the Last March of the Ents. And Saruman being a ****. In hindsight "somebody being a ****" was kind of a once-a-movie-thing.

Return of the King had the Battle of Pelennor Fields and the Battle of the Morannon, but it followed this up with no less than fifty bite-size ending sequences because confusing people with ADD at the end of long movies is funny.

Also Gollum being a ****.

Everybody knows each other's names. :o

Oh I see they're on the first page. :p
Mine's not, but I like Red better anyway.

I am more of a women then you will ever have.

I don't swear.
Respectable.

Good show sir.

Lol. Avatar was pretty, though. Avatar TLA was just.... just.... I have no words for it.
I have many words for it, but all of them would turn to asterisks here.

It's also not classy to follow up a post commending someone on their lack of cursing by injecting more **** into the next one than Mad Doctor **** and his ****otron 9****ing000.

So I'll refrain.

Rap in general is terrible.
My personal tastes disagree, but I can see where your opinion stems from.

Omg the hobbit is GDLK!!
The Hobbit's out already? I have to make time to go see it then.

Going Wed. Since my *** will be thoroughly burnt if I don't make it on time, you can set your watch on it.

Also, 'lo, don't see you around here much, good seeing you.

Anyway! Whats up guys[/size]
Not much.

Just doing INPOs before bed again.[/COLLAPSE]

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
We have to approve you by 2/3 vote unless we feel sorry for you and feel inclusion may cheer you up because you just got turned down by 2/3 of the Pikas.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
why are people that don't even secondary pika in the OP LOL
Silly SB, what KRD said. Being a Pika is in the soul, not the character.

We even still love & accept people who abandon us for high tier ***** characters like ICs rolleresam. :glare:

We have to approve you by 2/3 vote unless we feel sorry for you and feel inclusion may cheer you up because you just got turned down by 2/3 of the Pikas.
How did TG end up in the OP then? I forget. (hmm)

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Fried mushrooms are tasty.

I wonder if the Mario boards would like to weigh in on this discussion.

Top Bottom