• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I liked the movies, but the books..... ugh. Who can read through pages and pages of someone describing goddamn trees???

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol. Avatar was pretty, though. Avatar TLA was just.... just.... I have no words for it.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Yeah, I don't know where you're getting your info from. No where in that post does it have anything to do with women.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'm pretty sure this block of tofu is my best yet. Seriously, guys.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I would never use the 'B' word because it's degrading to women and that's not very nice.
I was about to go "Aww that's really nice" And then I saw ^ and was like "Awww that's really not nice" and walked away.

On a related note, I don't swear. I can count the number of times i've sworn on two hands and i'm not exaggerating because i've actually counted the number of times i've ever sworn on two hands.

I remember one of them was because my older brother made me go through 'luck, duck, muck...' until I said it.

Oh, the things your siblings get you to do when you're seven. o.O

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Nice auto hows ur day going?

:phone:
Pretty good. I felt like giving myself a day off from studying for finals so I played badminton with my doubles partner who has a regional qualifier in singles this weekend. Came home, ate, took a shower and a nap, reviewed notes, ate some more, posted here, listened to some cumbias, ate, played FIFA 2006 with a cousin visiting from Mexico and now this post.

Fairly light day. How about you, Emily?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I would never use the 'B' word because it's degrading to women and that's not very nice.
Bobby, you're so swe.... :glare:

Also, how far are you in Devil Survivor? Still using Joe? I think I used him and Io as my casters pretty much the whole time. (Although Hinako is broken with certain skills.)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I use the word ***** all the time, but I don't use it as a term for women, just a term for people. Although I guess I wouldn't call a girl an *******...because normally when they do something assholish they are considered to be *****es.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Bobby, you're so swell.
Aw, thanks.

Also, how far are you in Devil Survivor? Still using Joe? I think I used him and Io as my casters pretty much the whole time. (Although Hinako is broken with certain skills.)
I just shot down What's-His-**** with Shiva, and of course I'm still using Joe. I'm actually using all of the original 4 because I "have to" (the whole first day is spent having to use only them, so now I feel like I'm indebted to use them forever). It's actually pretty annoying because I like everybody but I can't use them all, and there's not even enough time in the day to talk to them all. I WANNA SEE ALL THE CONVERSATIONS (w/o playing the game more than once). Also, I talked too much and accidentally let Keita and Jungo die, but that's life I guess.

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Pretty good. I felt like giving myself a day off from studying for finals so I played badminton with my doubles partner who has a regional qualifier in singles this weekend. Came home, ate, took a shower and a nap, reviewed notes, ate some more, posted here, listened to some cumbias, ate, played FIFA 2006 with a cousin visiting from Mexico and now this post.

Fairly light day. How about you, Emily?
Let's see i woke up showered ate did my hair ^_^ saw maury and the news while being onlinea then went to cosco to get some contacts ate again went xmas shopping wrapped the gifts now i am getting ready for bed :)
it feels great resting no work/school

:phone:

Top Bottom