• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Scatz

Smash Champion
I can take both. Prefer heat more than cold though. Also, super ****ing tired from working this week. I swear, I clocked probably 60 hours.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I can take both. Prefer heat more than cold though. Also, super ****ing tired from working this week. I swear, I clocked probably 60 hours.
Did that a few weeks ago. Check was awesome, but was rough.

Very impressed. Nice work, man.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
We do. But when a guy finds a way to have great/unique style, it makes it that much more impressive.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Evening Cam.

Half of us are discussing fashion.

The other half are discussing Phoenix's lack of fashion.

Roller

Smash Legend
So. I had been a little on the fence for APEX, since I literally never practice anymore. However, I now have a guaranteed ride, and I want to party at this again. Don't even really care about the tourney.

So yeah. I'm like 90% confirmed now. Who all is going? And who all is drinking with me?

Pikachu sucks man =( *sad Fox player*. I bid you all a good day.
This man.

Has ICs. Still salty.

real.

I guess Jimmy is kinda cool now that he mentions it.
Auto. Come to Apex.

Oh. And I love cold wayyyy more than hot. My only grievance is that when it is legit freezing outside I lose all motivation to exercise.

Roller

Smash Legend
NO WAI.

Oh, and I hear there is an NJ tourney in late December. Were you thinking about going to that? I'm not sure if I will be, but there is a decent chance I'll be housing Zinoto regardless. And if I don't wind up going, he'd need a ride.

EDIT: Actually, if I house him, I'll probably go. But carpooling is cheaper regardless.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'm going to Apex probably saturday night cause i was invited to dinner by 1 guy.

I'll say hi to anyone i run into. Unless they will try to charge me the 30 dollar venue fee that late then i'll just be outside the venue.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I should've entered for the time I took leave just so I could get my a-- kicked in front of everyone and lord knows how many stream viewers. XD

I don't think I would've used Peach on it. Probably would have used Lucario or Pikachu.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Auto. Come to Apex.
As much as I'd like to go this time around I didn't even entertain the idea of going APEX since I've been having money problems throughout the year.

I was reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaally close to making it out to APEX last year tho, lol.

EDIT: sadface

Top Bottom