• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
You clearly weren't on your A-game yesterday, Bobby.

EDIT: Those wristbands were probably cutting off the blood flow to your hands.

Roller

Smash Legend
Oh crap I forgot that Roller also plays Pika lol. Interested in teaming? :)

:059:
Sorry, Ish. Not entering doubles. I'm pretty terrible at it, and just don't find doubles fun enough to justify spending money to play it. My main being unviable in dubs doesn't help either.

I pretty much only enter doubles at the occasional local when I know I can at least get my money back.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I, for one, find shorts neither comfy nor easy to wear

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Only shorts for me. My friends and I walked around NYC for a bit after that Zelda Orchestra last week, and I was the only person that we saw wearing shorts. I couldn't believe it.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Why don't any of you tough survivalist shorts wearers ever brag about being able to not mind heat?

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I get warm really easily indoors but cold really easily if it's even the least bit chilly outside. Hooray for layers! I'm the scarf-and-hoodie queen.

Also, swung by NEC today and had fun for the few hours I chilled with people. Reminded me how much I like the Smash community -- def gonna try to make it to Apex.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Why don't any of you tough survivalist shorts wearers ever brag about being able to not mind heat?
my ability to laugh at cold is sadly in direct conflict with my ability to stand heat D:

though honestly i just hate sweating with a passion. if im sweating i am EXTREMELY uncomfortable. its why i hate hats they make me sweat lolol

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Shoutouts to Stealth for making it super hard for me to keep eating healthy.
I died.

Also:

Pants most of the time. If it's incredibly hot outside, I'll switch to shorts. If it's incredibly hot inside, I have other options.

Hats are awesome. Most especially my awesome hat.

We don't have consistent weather here. Was in the 60s today. Tomorrow's a coin toss.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
You wear those zipper pants thingies? They are funny lol

Also, I like your/Espy's avatar. Good art, seems like the same artist.

Top Bottom