• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Do i get to be a poke?
Sure, just pick which one! I think this game has a good bit of post-game, so everyone'll get their shine. Except I'm never getting rid of Aaron on my team, and prob not my starter either.

May my doppleganger Crunch his way to glory.
He's already beasting after I taught him Dig. ;;

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Irrelevant (like everything I post)

I just found out that a girl I met over the summer also goes by K-lo.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I didn't really name her after the champ, lol. Just looked at a list of baby names for athletes, and it seemed to fit.

In that case you should've just named your Lucario Trela since that's one of the only names I can think of when I think of Lucario.
===========================

For me I'd say either:

Or my favorite gen 1 pokemon, which iirc would involve haxing to acquire this pokemon.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
also cancel my pokemon order Kaylo. I'll just look over all the gen 2 pokemon and see who my fav was from that gen.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Someone give me a good Pika dance song. I might record and dance to it in the near future.

Roller

Smash Legend
Roller lets team for PS5, I can be the dust pan.
I mean. If you really want to, we can. But like. There's something you should know? I'm horribad at doubles. Seriously. I usually don't even enter. You could def get someone better than me.

To me, singles is doubles. When the opponent gets 2 characters too... Well I just have no idea what to do about that.

Top Bottom