• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Ussi I was at first going to note the extremity but now I'm having one of my Deep Thought Moments™ on the subject and am forced to suss it out before continuing.

You okay with waiting it out or should I instead spring it on you when you least expect it?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
@red take your time

@Phoenix i'm managing so far. Its not like i'm jumping straight to a low food diet. I'm slowly transitioning to a low food diet. So i'm just reducing how much i eat little by little. It'll probably take a year to fully transition through it.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@~auto: I have a tiiiiny bit of hipster in me, but the rest of me doesn't like that part very much. :c

Save me some Kaylo.
Please. :applejack:
If I can even find out where to buy the stuff, I def will. For when I visit!

@red take your time

@Phoenix i'm managing so far. Its not like i'm jumping straight to a low food diet. I'm slowly transitioning to a low food diet. So i'm just reducing how much i eat little by little. It'll probably take a year to fully transition through it.
You are full on crazy.

Roller

Smash Legend
I mean, you are capable of sticking to whatever eating choices you want, despite the desire to eat; so long as your conviction to whatever cause precipitated those choices is stronger than a physical craving for food.

This coming from a guy who habitually overindulged in ****ty high-calorie food for years, and only recently got over it.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Being broke actually nixed the good majority of my caloric intake for a long enough period that now I feel pretty normalized, portion-wise.

Course my more recent eating choices make me question that some, so who knows.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I just love food. The taste, the experience of going out to eat with good friends, the comfort of sitting in front of the tv with a delicious snack..... ugh. I could never give that up.

I've been trying to diet a little lately by cutting down on my portion sizes, though. Lost 2 pounds in ~2 weeks so far.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I just love food. The taste, the experience of going out to eat with good friends, the comfort of sitting in front of the tv with a delicious snack..... ugh. I could never give that up.
My high metabolism says AMEN.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Brand: Sandies?!
Nut: Almonds?!
Type: Cookies?!

High expectations: I would love to try those. And then 'gasm while eating it. Slowly. Nibbling on it.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I await the best mini cakes to come this season.

I'm sorry Biggy, but those things are gross. The change in texture between the hard-ish outter frosting and the fluffy inner cake is just weird. & the air in-between has a funky aftertaste.

Also, you got it from a site called girlmeetslife.com. (no)

Scatz

Smash Champion
To each their own. I like them, and the site I got it form is irrelevant. I just wanted to get a suitable picture without stretching the page or making your squint to see it.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Fudge stripe cookies are beast, but I have a personal stickler on that it leaves a melted residue on the hands.

Thoughts on girl-scout-type cookies? Samoas please.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Pepperidge Farms did this seasonal cookie for October. Pumpkin Cheesecake.
You guys don't even know.

:applejack:

Top Bottom