• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Depression is the raging sensation that's sweeping the nation.
Is it possible to actually enjoy being depressed? :applejack:

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Everyone in their lives go through a phase of depression, some more than others.
It's just one of those things you need to overcome yourself, not really something someone else can help you with.

Cassio

Smash Master
Heres the list

Montreal > NY > SF > Austin > Chicago > San Antonio > Washington DC > Philly > Flagstaff > Boston > Upstate NY > Little Rock > Santa Fe/Taos > Atlanta > Vegas > Rhode Island > Dallas/Fort Worth> Durham/Releigh > Orlando >>> New Jersey > Phoenix (<3 phoenix players though if you see this ;; )

Sorry Jimmy Id add pittsburg to the list but based on everything Ive heard theres no reason to go there. Same sentiments to Houston, although I wanna go there just to complete the trifecta and maybe go to Galveston. Need to go to Corpus Christi too.

Wasn't it always that way? You always disagreeing with popular opinion, I mean.

....especially if it has to do with Pikachu. =X
lol, yes. But at least it wasnt the only time I said anything. I think pika is just the fact that we talked about pika more in the boards/chat.

Cassio

Smash Master
Ill show up for hurricane season.

Rain does kinda follow me when i go places...

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
Heres the list

Montreal > NY > SF > Austin > Chicago > San Antonio > Washington DC > Philly > Flagstaff > Boston > Upstate NY > Little Rock > Santa Fe/Taos > Vegas > Rhode Island > Dallas/Fort Worth> Durham/Releigh > Orlando >>> New Jersey > Phoenix (<3 phoenix players though if you see this ;; )

Sorry Jimmy Id add pittsburg to the list but based on everything Ive heard theres no reason to go there. Same sentiments to Houston, although I wanna go there just to complete the trifecta and maybe go to Galveston. Need to go to Corpus Christi too.

lol, yes. But at least it wasnt the only time I said anything. I think pika is just the fact that we talked about pika more in the boards/chat.
The only reason to go to philly is because it's closer to New York. Besides that idk why Philly is so high up on that list lmao.

Cassio

Smash Master
haha! I completely forgot about that till you mentioned it. If I ever need it Ill figure something out. I def wanna go out there, esp since its so close to San Antonio/Austin which are two of my other favorite big city places, but itll probably be awhile...

As far as Philly...cool sites, great food, unique atmosphere...the city just has a ton of character and theres a lot to do and learn there if you spend a lil time searching. Very interesting place, it's one of the few ones ive visited twice.

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
haha! I completely forgot about that till you mentioned it. If I ever need it Ill figure something out. I def wanna go out there, esp since its so close to San Antonio/Austin which are two of my other favorite big city places, but itll probably be awhile...

As far as Philly...cool sites, great food, unique atmosphere...the city just has a ton of character and theres a lot to do and learn there if you spend a lil time searching. Very interesting place, it's one of the few ones ive visited twice.
Im most likely going to cali in Dec so i can probably give it to you then.
if not i'll just mail it out !

SF is pretty cool!
nothing compared to the SoCal Beauty<3

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Montreal > NY > SF > Austin > Chicago > San Antonio > Washington DC > Philly > Flagstaff > Boston > Upstate NY > Little Rock > Santa Fe/Taos > Atlanta > Vegas > Rhode Island > Dallas/Fort Worth> Durham/Releigh > Orlando >>> New Jersey > Phoenix (<3 phoenix players though if you see this ;; )
I'm pretty sure that I'm a phoenix player, so now I'm double pissed.

Roller

Smash Legend
Is it possible to actually enjoy being depressed? :applejack:
I actually enjoyed the terrible feeling after the last girl I actually loved and I broke up.

There's a southpark episode where Butters is feeling down about a girl he cared about, and says this

And I thought about it. And it became my mentality.

Also. NorCal was def the best location for a national.

Cassio

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure that I'm a phoenix player, so now I'm double pissed.
A double negative makes it positive :bee:
The first time I ever saw crosswalk signs with timers was in Santa Fe. Taos is kinda nuts at night, lmao.
Funny you say that, because thats what I was thinking when I included it xD

SoCal is def my fav area but it doesnt have a definable big city. Los Angeles is too decentralized to be included.

And Genesis 2 was a pretty fun trip, lol. I remember when Jesse used his GPS to find an alternate route and we ended up on some empty back country two lane road in the middle of the night that was off and on foggy and ended at Diablo Road, haha. It ended up saving us time too. Too bad we couldnt stay in San Fran longer, Eric if you or Justin have any of those videos still I wanna see them.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
WE WERE ON ****ING DEVIL ROAD AND THAT **** WAS ****ING SCARY!

Also, the SD card that he was recording **** on got corrupted or something :(

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
**** you Nordal. That guy swindled me AND The Riddler.

Also, it's "I bet I can tell you where you got 'dem shoes."

Cassio

Smash Master
rofl, those videos woulda been classic. Oh well.

The other thing I remember was how intense the end of the drive was, being tired made me more anxious when it took hours to find that restroom and then almost ran out of gas. The 7-11 tailgate was fun though.

Nordal

Smash Lord
The funny thing is, the roads were beautiful in the day (on the way back). At 2 in the morning they looked like the scenes for slasher films.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Yeah, the fields around Livermore (20-ish miles south of veune) look pretty sinister at night.

EDIT: Dunno where you may have been exactly but a lot of desolate fields look the same anyways so whatever, lol.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
STOP TEMPTING ME TO CHANGE MY AVATAR AGAIN YOU *******S!

Seriously...but yeah, my tag for WHOBO4 is gonna be Sheen. Every time I use a B move, my auto-attacks do 200% damage or something like that. ****'s broken.

Top Bottom