• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
>2012
>people still care about profanity

Guess we're still waiting for old people to die for society to advance past arbitrary barriers and distinctions on words.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
***** you ain't know **** about us we grew up in the motha****in hood we NEEDED that ****ing profanity **** ***** dafuq you mean it runs in our family ***** we needed it to survive you ***** *** hoe.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
It was alright. It definitely has its pros and cons. We work 12 off and 12 on everyday with no day off. The only time you get time off is during port visits. No Wifi. The only thing to do is either work out on in the gym. (Which I did a lot for this cruise.) Or work on quals. I could write a long post about it.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
niiiiiice, ive always wanted to be on an aircraft carrier :O i know the f-14s have been retired, im assuming it runs only F-18s/E2-Cs/i think A-6's? what does it normally sail with?

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
It was alright. It definitely has its pros and cons. We work 12 off and 12 on everyday with no day off. The only time you get time off is during port visits. No Wifi. The only thing to do is either work out on in the gym. (Which I did a lot for this cruise.) Or work on quals. I could write a long post about it.
I like long posts. And Stealth likes military stuff.

Top Bottom