• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Roller, who is that in that gif? Reminds me of Leighton Meester, but I don't think it's her?

Also, (no) at all the title confusion, and double (no) at the word bitties.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
You know you missed this.

So on Friday some ******* from AT&T came over to cut off my all my services even though payments have always been on time for the longest time. I now have to steal Wi-Fi from my neighbor's 1 bar connection and find a way to communicate via astral projection if I wanna do something with someone.
This is why I have cable internet. They only cut me off when I accidentally don't pay for three months.

Those were good times, by the way, except for not being good times at all. Pay your bills, kiddies. Learn from the wisdom of the shades.

Anyway if you can ever get that astral projection thing working, drop by.

Also a little paraphrasing here:

<healthy ****>
<holy crap>
Pardon my lack of input. I've been digesting it slowly.

[COLLAPSE="Somewhere a rimshot weeps softly..."]

AAAAAAABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO

THAT JOKE

THAT JOKE BROKE MY HEART
[/COLLAPSE]

@Redfeather: Feel free to PM me/ask me here about weight loss. I have no idea which way is up yet with weight training, but losing weight by doing cardio and keeping an eye on your caloric input/expenditure is something I could definitely help you with.
Will do. Might be a bit, though.

Gin and Tonic is delicious.
Absolutely not.

Trust me, I know my delicious drinks.

A Whole Bunch of Terrible People said:
<various misconceptions about the title thread, lol>
Nope. Not gettin sucked in to that one.

Also you're not terrible people.

Red <3s you.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I wasn't aware that someone I don't know was allowed to tell me what I like.
When you have walk around with pink colored drinks and little pieces of fruit in them, or something that taste like gummy bears and whipped cream, THEN you can talk to me about delicious drinks.
*****, back the **** up.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Wait, was that directed at me?

I don't tell people what they anything, man. Chill. Live your life.

I'm just saying I'm more of a rum/Bailey's/Kahlua kind of guy. And also that I think gin tastes like ***.

Ain't no stranger to hate in the booze department, though. Get a lot of flak for reminding people beer tastes like piss.

Lot of flak.

Top Bottom