• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Middle of nowhere, TX.
I've been busy with getting everything ready for school to getting everything ready for work.
working in the Devil's Dine-In(tacobell) got hired for the same position getting paid more than i did in Cali, but living for less here in TX? Totally not complaining tho :x

Miss our random Chats on FB Esam :c

:phone:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I took away from the beer conversation two things.

One, never allude that something tastes like something else that you do not want to be suddenly accused of tasting. In accordance, I hereby prohibit myself from ever using the phrase "tastes like ****."
Around Espy.

Two, disparate though we be in our opinion of beer (and the subsequent tolerance levels thereof), we can all at least stand united against the heinous foe Budweiser. And camaraderie is a heartwarming thing.

Also, +1 missing auto. Storm the beaches of AT&T, man. Reclaim what's yours.

And also there's somebody new to me and probably only me. Hello Doll. :D

I think my brain's mixing subjects too liberally. In my mind, somewhere, is an epic tale in comic book format detailing Auto's mighty struggle against the combined forces of AT&T and Budweiser in the middle of Nowhere, TX.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Mister. Makes me sound terribly old.

Just call me Red. Or, if you prefer, "that tipsy, loquacious *******."

Also, good luck Prime and ESAM. Curbstomp some peeps.

If you're feeling especially adventurous you can combine the two. Possibly even abbreviate it.

"Red is that tipsy, loquacious *******."

Rittla.

I'm the Rittla.

Holy crap.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Hmm I guess AT&T found a problem in your area or something and want to fix it or update it immediately...what im saying is unless you rely on internet that much dont be mad unless they gave you a dumb reason for them doing it.
Nope. A van parked outside and 15 minutes later the guy told me that I no longer had internet or home phone.

I'm not salty or anything but like, I better get a free year of full Uverse service for this ****.

Auto~ is out slaying bitties.
I ended a really long dry streak with someone I met at Starbucks who was also mooching WiFi on Tuesday night. True story, lol.

Also, I'd like to wish ESAM and Prime the best of luck at WHOBO. Not like you both need it but good fortune's never an unwelcome thing if you ask me.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
~auto, you're alive! #kidscheer

@Red: Based on your posts, I picture you as being a) a very friendly, talkative person irl, and b) intoxicated to some degree at least 85% of the time. & I like that mental picture.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
One for two, Kay, but probably both in an hour or so. And much obliged, of course.

Sup ~auto. I'm trying to find a comical and overblown way to tell you to strike back at the unholy heart of the AT&T demon, because it is your destiny and will be written in song and penned in tale for generations. You got any ideas?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Don't forget Leaf.! He may not be with us any more, but he's still a Pika.

OlympicPika

Smash Rookie
Good luck ESAM AND Prime!

And would anyone be interested in playing some friendly matches online? I cant see m to find an opponent. I need to challenge my self with Pikachu, the only people I get to play are my brothers whom I beat easily. Please PM if interested!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Frown town. Leaf will be missed. If he can get in to read this, at least...well, toast to you, man. Whoop *** out there.

I wish I could jump in the online fray. Dammit router.
Whine, whine, whine; this lament's been done before. Blah. Last appearance of it I swear.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I think I shed a manly tear there. Leaf, I salute you.

For the record, I'm not aware of any mushrooms in Morrowind either, so it's all good.

Also, heya Phoenix.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Same as ever, man. It's classy.

Pardon me a minute ladies and gents, science is starting.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Saw earlier posts.

Yes, KayLo! Gintama really is that good. Phoenix Lord has good taste, because Tsukuyo is also awesome. Shame they are apparently not doing anything else anime/movie related. The endings of Benizakura-hen and the anime were sad. :(

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
'Scuse me a moment while I sound like a stone-cold ******. You can blame it on the science.

Who's Z?

Godspeed and general ***-kicking well-wishing regardless of that specific answer, mind, just want to know.

Also, might catch that anime sometime.

Also also, damn, I'm chatty tonight.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Saw earlier posts.

Yes, KayLo! Gintama really is that good. Phoenix Lord has good taste, because Tsukuyo is also awesome. Shame they are apparently not doing anything else anime/movie related. The endings of Benizakura-hen and the anime were sad. :(
The end? Are you kidding? Gintama's only just begun. (Plus, they're just waiting for the producer's hair to grow back out)

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Pink?

Oh hell. Sure, why not. Gonna need some kind of explanation though.

And also I might start my replies to you with a stock exclamation from RvB, for funsies.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hey ~automatic, glad you are still with us.
^ Also believes Tofer is homophobic.

Man, I love fresh bait.

@ESAM: Oops, forgot about Z. Don't think he even reads the forums, but good luck to him too!

@Gin Tama talk: Judging by the way people talk about it, seems like one of those series you either LOVELOVEOMGSOGOOD or don't care for at all. I love shows like that. =X
EDIT: Also, the guy with the glasses is already my favorite character even though I know nothing about him.

PZ

Smash Lord
Good luck pikas going to WHOBO!

Currently watching the anime Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Love watching random animes that make no sense but they explain later and have random words in backgrounds that you SHOULDN'T pay any attention to. ~Sub~

Side note Japan's visitors from Germany and America sound good can't wait to see M2K's matches and Quik's.

Welcome back Auto, Red, and Cherished Doll although it might be me being back now that I think about it anyway a little more than half my summer was spent good I must say.

I think I will be in the social more due to the fact that I will feel hopeless in Spanish 1 that I could have chose another class sense I am going to a technical college but I feel I needed it 2 years ago. Just my luck I finally get it when I don't really want it.

I can go on for hours but I forget that is all.

PZ

Smash Lord
Thank you? Did i go somewhere ?

:phone:
Probably not...I probably should have said I haven't seen you three in awhile or w/e but its fine.

The anime I am watching is described as a sensei trying to commit suicide everyday over a dumb reason and each ep ends with a completely redicoulous ending. O and besides him its basically all girls, a school, and a new problematic girl every ep that continues to prove worst then the reason he commit suicide each and everytime obviously. After ep 2 I am convinced it is good.

Top Bottom