• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Plan 9 From Outer Space is worse, but you can laugh at Plan 9. :applejack:
Exactly! I've seen plenty of movies that were worse effects- and acting-wise, but they were so bad they were funny.

TLA was just.... bad. I don't know what the **** happened to M. Night, but he really needs to stop making movies. Man lost his touch.

EDIT: Slush, you were at Apex? o.O I don't think I met you... (hmm)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yeah, I hope that's ran a lot better this year. My pool was at like 11 PM. Bull****

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Saw roller's post about me, and man. Sorry, but I don't I'll think I'll ever post at least two a day, lol. I can agree with you that on one thing, and that's doing something other than staying on an iPad for numerous hours. Ever since I graduated high school, I've been nothing but bored and a little bummed out. I said I'll find a job, but I always thought I can't ever get one after I lost my first one. I'm starting to ignore calls on my phone more often, that my friends have to contact me through Skype just to know if I can hang out with them in whichever day we prefer. I said I'm busy, but that only means I'm on my bed or playing brawl alone, practicing on a certain character until I just get bored enough to turn it off and go back to the web.

People say I need to study in order to have a higher chance of passing, just to gain a drivers license, and get into tech school, but I just can't. I don't know if being down its the reason or whatever, but I just don't even want to know. Bah, I even going in the web after dark more often than before. I feel like this is the only community that keeps me going. I just think, without it, I don't know what I'll do anymore with all these little situations I'm facing alone.

I think this is all I'll say through my rushing thoughts. I appreciate you advice, man.
As for the others, I'm sorry of you can't stand me and how I currently am. And I did say that all you can do is ignore me if you wish to, I have no judgement in that.

Also, I really thank you, doll and rei, for defending me, I guess.....I think, lol. I don't know what else to think of other than that.

Edit--
And pardon me for the interruption.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Leaf isn't here for you to follow around anymore, strong bad. You can go away forever
He's been gone for months, are you stupid? I'm not here because of him, and that's obvious.
It's because Phoenix Lord is my best friend.

TG it sounds like you're suffering from depression. That's like exactly how I felt a year ago. You can get help for that, you know.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Not trying to get into this whole debate, but I'm sorry to hear that you've been going through a rough time, Tokyo. I've definitely dealt with my fair share of emotional crap before (and similarly used the internet/games as an escape), so I can empathize with you on that. Also, what Strong Bad said -- I'd suggest talking to your parents or a doctor about how you've been feeling before it gets worse.

--

The weather in Philly has been ****, Tofer, thanks for asking. (d)

Roller

Smash Legend
That was a much better post. You actually said something in it. Do that more.

Also, I think a lot of people here have used this community and forum as a social crutch at one point or another (or currently). You're not alone in that.

I'm sorry to hear about your current depressive(ish?) state. I'm glad you are making strides to let us know you better, and connect with the community as opposed to just +1ing all the time tho. =]

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
For a better post? Cool, I shall improve on that and and stop myself from doing this thing everyone calls as +1 just to make you guys happy!

No, I'm not even talking about how I'm posting nor for post count. I'm agreeing with roller that I should be having less activity with computers rather than staying in there for so many hours. If how I'm posting is the main problem, then my current ways is are as far as it can go. Seriously.

Also, I'll try to talk to someone about my current problem and get it solved. I agree that I don't want my depression, which I hate to say, could definitely get worse.
I'm getting confused just talking about this right now, so I'm discontinuing.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

M15t3R E

Smash Master
For a better post? Cool, I shall improve on that and and stop myself from doing this thing everyone calls as +1 just to make you guys happy!

No, I'm not even talking about how I'm posting nor for post count. I'm agreeing with roller that I should be having less activity with computers rather than staying in there for so many hours. If how I'm posting is the main problem, then my current ways is are as far as it can go. Seriously.

Also, I'll try to talk to someone about my current problem and get it solved. I agree that I don't want my depression, which I hate to say, could definitely get worse.
I'm getting confused just talking about this right now, so I'm discontinuing.
I have struggled with depression in the past. I don't know what problems you are facing in life, but feel free to talk to us about it. Sharing your tales of woe with others helps any person to get into a better mental state. We may not know you personally but you can count on us to give you advice or moral support.

Top Bottom