• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
And you Slush and roller are even more annoying than Tokyo always trying to call him out on things.

-I actually don't find you annoying at all, Tokyo-

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Tbh idc if y'all hate or love someone whats annoying to me the most is when someone puts others down just like that. If u really dislike the person just PM them dont be a jerk and post **** like that.

:phone:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
And you Slush and roller are even more annoying than Tokyo always trying to call him out on things.

-I actually don't find you annoying at all, Tokyo-
Come now, Rei. You've ranted with us before in the xat many times about TG being annoying. Don't change now just cause Doll put her input on the annoyance in.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Come now, Rei. You've ranted with us before in the xat many times about TG being annoying. Don't change now just cause Doll put her input on the annoyance in.
First of all, Tokyo has gotten way better since then, secondly, I would never go about dealing with it by being a douche bag, and on top of all of that, that was a ****ing year ago. If you haven't figured out some way to deal with in that long of a time (every one of you has access to an ignore feature or you could just man up and ignore it manually) then that's just sad.

Cassio

Smash Master
Not a fan of when people put down or troll harmless people either. Frequently the trolling and put downs are more annoying than the original poster. I get around it by avoiding when and where it occurs most frequently.

Cassio

Smash Master
lol, I should try being more social online again. Im realizing the only time I say stuff anymore is when its unconventional or disagrees with popular opinion.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I think we all need to drop the Vinyl subject. We all know about his posting habits, but he's not really doing anything wrong. If you don't like the way he posts, just simply put him on ignore. With that said, any further post talking about Vinyl will be infracted.

Cassio

Smash Master
I didnt vote for him

just pretend its more mexican and it kinda looks like him...more than Obama

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Im realizing the only time I say stuff anymore is when its unconventional or disagrees with popular opinion.
Wasn't it always that way? You always disagreeing with popular opinion, I mean.

....especially if it has to do with Pikachu. =X

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
K Prime should be the new president of Mexico. He's like infinity steps above Peña Nieto despite being hecka short.

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
Did I ever mention how much I like this thread?

Also I watched the new dark knight today, I don't understand all the hate. I liked the movie, I wouldn't say it was a great movie but there are movies that are a lot worse. The worst movie of all time being the Dragon Ball movie of course.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
No, the worst movie of all time is The Last Airbender. I've literally never seen a worse piece of **** movie in my life, and the fact that the cartoon is incredible made the movie that much ****tier.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
He was even in your pool, Slush.

also K Prime TG is most definitely doing something wrong if he's garnering attention in the form of posts like that multiple times, sorry. Roller's intention is not to be an ******* to TG, he legitimately wants to help him improve his posting habits, and posts like that are the only ones that will help. It ending up being a drama-causing thing is no one's fault but TG's.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I also told you to play out your matches, Slush. I will never understand why someone will fly to an international smash tourney just to not play out some matches in your pool.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
No, the worst movie of all time is The Last Airbender. I've literally never seen a worse piece of **** movie in my life, and the fact that the cartoon is incredible made the movie that much ****tier.
Plan 9 From Outer Space is worse, but you can laugh at Plan 9. :applejack:

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
There was no reason to be demoralised from losing to Ravenlord, though. The guy's a good Lucas, and his name is neat too.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I mean. I did kind of beg you to play it out. Like. I tried to give you encouragement and whatnot. You were just in uber-debbiedowner mode. =/
Meh, sorry. Whatever tournament we meet at again I'll play you for sure this time.

I also told you to play out your matches, Slush. I will never understand why someone will fly to an international smash tourney just to not play out some matches in your pool.
About the same reason you and many others did, to meet people.

I actually don't remember if you said anything or not, SB. Almost 7 months since the tournament.
Besides, it's not like anyone had the chance to play friendlies at APEX anyways~

There was no reason to be demoralised from losing to Ravenlord, though. The guy's a good Lucas, and his name is neat too.
Nah, there was a reason. Wanting to get into Round 2 pools at least but losing that chance.

Top Bottom