• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Being gay is a bad and disgusting thing.
You're sick for not thinking so.
Get out of here you perverted freak.
I would like to think you are joking, although I cannot sense any hint of sarcasm.
Then I took note of your location and that makes me less inclined to believe you are being sarcastic. How sad.
---------
@Roller - Who is taco? Is it Vinyl?

Roller

Smash Legend
Taco=Tokyo=Vinyl

But they're all just synonyms for a person with the absolutely staggering ability to post non-stop on exclusively menial topics (if there's a topic addressed in the post at all); without ever once slipping up and posting an original, interesting, and/or relevant thought.

He's actually a modern marvel. 60 Minutes should be doing stories on him.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Haha...
Maybe I don't have the experience with him to pass judgment of any kind, but I don't view him as obnoxious.
He's nothing compared to the many trolls on YT.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Being opinionated is wonderful.
However, having an opinion which serves as hatred towards any group of people when they don't even harm you or anyone, is vile.
kinda wrong. as long as you dont express or act on them you can believe whatever you want. i have plenty of controversial thoughts and opinions about the world, i just dont ever talk about them :D

M15t3R E

Smash Master
kinda wrong. as long as you dont express or act on them you can believe whatever you want. i have plenty of controversial thoughts and opinions about the world, i just dont ever talk about them :D
I would contend that expressing such thoughts make you even more vile. But holding vile thoughts towards people in your head makes you worse of a person too. Especially if it influences your actions and other opinions.
I love debating philosophy. ;)

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
KayLo!, you watching Big Brother this season???
I am -- kinda funny that you asked, because I haven't really watched since the single digit seasons lol. Just randomly watched the first 2 eps On Demand because I ran out of other shows.

Kinda eh on the spin tbh, plus they kicked off the black girl first (:mad:!!), but I'll prob keep watching. Dunno who I should root for now tho. Strongly dislike Wil & his hair. :glare:

SN: I hear Weeds is awesome. It's on my list after Supernatural (I know, I know, I'm madd late....).

Roller

Smash Legend
I am -- kinda funny that you asked, because I haven't really watched since the single digit seasons lol. Just randomly watched the first 2 eps On Demand because I ran out of other shows.

Kinda eh on the spin tbh, plus they kicked off the black girl first (:mad:!!), but I'll prob keep watching. Dunno who I should root for now tho. Strongly dislike Wil & his hair. :glare:

SN: I hear Weeds is awesome. It's on my list after Supernatural (I know, I know, I'm madd late....).
I am so pissed with who they get rid of at the end of week 1. Like. I've never been this upset with the outcome of the first week before.

And let's be real. That black chick was not winning. She was not attractive, not physically fit, and didn't show any signs of exceptional intelligence. I watched the premier with a friend of mine, she asked who I thought had the least chance of winning after all the characters were introduced. I told her that person (forget her name).

I don't hate Wil yet, though I could see him potentially becoming annoying over time. Right now I think he's in one of the better positions in the house though.
i heard from my mom (she is a mod at BBU) that one of them went crazy and headbutt someone else lol
o but those spoilers tho.

I mean, I already saw. But yeah.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
New topic. KayLo!, you watching Big Brother this season???

Also. Does anyone here watch Weeds? I just watched every episode (so far) over the past week or so.
That's the show where they smoke White Widow right?

Strain's totally legit.

Roller

Smash Legend
There are a lot of strains advertised on it. lol

It's pretty interesting. It like. Makes you consider getting into the business at times? But then you keep watching and realize it's a bad idea. lol

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It's cool Danny, that actually makes me want to watch the next episodes even more lol.
EDIT: NEVERMIND, **** YOU. ;-;

And let's be real. That black chick was not winning. She was not attractive, not physically fit, and didn't show any signs of exceptional intelligence. I watched the premier with a friend of mine, she asked who I thought had the least chance of winning after all the characters were introduced. I told her that person (forget her name).
Yeahhh, she (I think her name was Jodi) was pretty much filler, but I had to root for her anyways. At the very least, I didn't want her to go first. :c But general minority casting fail in reality TV is a topic for another day.... because I'll get too crazy. x.o Ugh, don't get me started on NaOnka.......

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
There are a lot of strains advertised on it. lol

It's pretty interesting. It like. Makes you consider getting into the business at times? But then you keep watching and realize it's a bad idea. lol
I know White Widow is mentioned regularly in the show because this one dispensary had a sign that said "White Widow, as seen on Weeds!" on the display case, lol.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Vinyl, why do you post so much?
:phone:I didn't know people could+1 that hard

:phone:
Believe it, ESAM...
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14711591&postcount=17962

Taco. Seriously. For your own good. STOP. ****ING. POSTING.

Nobody has any respect for you as a person. We all envision you as someone who sits at your computer all day every day on a website for a game you don't even get off the forums long enough to get halfway decent at.

Get a girl (or boy if you prefer), get a game you will actually feel like playing instead of just posting about, get friends?, get something to give your life meaning...

Because right now the only people you seem to be interacting with all think you're a loser.

Don't respond to this. Just stop posting every ten minutes.

Before posting ask yourself if anyone will care about what you are going to say. If the answer is no... Then don't post.

This should reduce your posting from 30x a day to ~2 posts per day.

On behalf of every single person on SWF, thank you for your compliance. And good luck finding meaning in your life.
This seems oddly familiar... Oh yeah, somebody called him out in the DR too and he still hasn't changed.
Except this was people telling him to put thought and time into his posts rather than just blindly posting.

what is this I don't even
Ironic coming from someone who can't take a joke.

taken_hostage_by_ephy's_sense_of_humor.jpg

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
We are all losers for coming to a GAMING website to chat.
I dont think anyless of Tokyo only because he makes more post than everyone else.
You should just chill the **** out Roller and be a ****ing man and PM Tokyo if you have **** to say dont talk **** to him just like that and don't say EVERYONE EVER because not EVERYONE thinks like you.

:phone:

Top Bottom