• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
The hat is one of many weights attached to his body as part of his daily workout.

It helps him gain more muscle mass while beating people up and stealing their lunch money.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I'm not, that was a great picture, lol. I just did a search for "alcoholic trap" and it was right there on the first page. I was honestly surprised that a picture that perfect exists.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I is so sad :( My cat has bone cancer in its leg and it more than likely spread. We have to put her down. **** sucks, bro

:phone:

Cassio

Smash Master
Really sucks that you have to go through this, and watching someone or something you love suffer is literally the worst and I hope you get the chance to say good-byes. But its really a blessing to have someone or something important like that in your life. And its always important to remember that and take those memories and last moments with you in your life. The most important thing anyone or anything can do in this world is to leave their mark on others and when you realize that youve grown because of them youre able to honor their memory just by living and being you. <3

OlympicPika

Smash Rookie
Hello fellow Pikachu lovers! You can just call me Lymp for short. Im fairly new to the Competitive Pika scene and wish to be apart of it. I've been a dedicated Smash fan for years ever since 64. Even went to a few midnight releases. A little more about my self, I do main Pika, my secondary character is C. Falcon. Im a Chicagoan. Im 15 years old. If theres anything else you guys would like to know about me just PM me. I hope ill be accepted into the Pika Community because I will be a dedicated Pika and eventually a top 5. :)

-Lymp

OlympicPika

Smash Rookie
Yeah I was watching the SKTAR and they were talking about Pikas becoming extinct! We'll bring it back haha.

Sorry about your loss ESAM. I was rooting for you the whole tournament! You played great!

Anyone know when the next tournament is by chance?

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Really sorry to hear that, ESAM. Losing a pet is rough. =\

no im scared that she found a post from months ago in seconds lolol
Hehe, I remembered him saying "I'll be ready" (it haunted me for days :c), so it was easy to search for.

Hello fellow Pikachu lovers!
Welcome, Lymp! If you stay active in the community, you'll fit in no prob.

Roller

Smash Legend
Anyone know when the next tournament is by chance?
There are tournaments all over the country every weekend. There's a mini midwest regional in Michigan today. Chicago has tournaments pretty frequently though. I'd check the tournament listings for the Don't Blink tournament series. Pretty sure that is still a thing..

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I will wrap you in a big fluffy towel and hug you.... to death? :urg:

....Dammit, Espy, you ruin all my fun. ;-;

Scatz

Smash Champion
Kaylo is the hatelove person. She always threatened me when I was posting frequently (unless I was snoozer lmao).

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Can I sub the towel with a blanket? if so, that would be lovely in the winter months.
Fiiine, you can sub blanket.

Kaylo is the hatelove person. She always threatened me when I was posting frequently (unless I was snoozer lmao).
Idk Biggy, after seeing you at Apex when you were upset about pools.... you're way more threatening than I am when you're angry, lol.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Yo, the way they switched my pools wasn't cool at all. Besides, that was during my phase of, "I need to get better at all costs." So, I let myself vent a little more than before. I'm a lot calmer than that.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I feel worse about my cat than I do about my grandpa. Shows how much I care about animals xD

On an unrelated note, I preferred Amazing Spiderman to TKDR. The problem with the Batman series was that the movie was determined by the villains, not the main character. Batman has been the worst character in the entire series. Spiderman's character development was amazing and ON TOP OF THAT the supporting actors/actresses were amazing and the villain was badass.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The Dark Knight trilogy has the second worst Batman in Batman-history.
It's why I don't give a damn about the newest movies.

Plus, they ruined Scarecrow and no Harley Quinn. :applejack:

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Eh, stop hating.
I've always thought Batman is the coolest, most badass super hero of all time.
Why? Because he's an ordinary human. No superhuman powers. He's just a certified genius, playboy, has his own mansion, and wears a utility belt full of helpful gadgets that he customized.
And he gets the job done, every time. And he's a no-nonsense mothatrucka.
Now tell me all that ain't cool...

Top Bottom