• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Yea i was the guy who came out like 3am in the morning to jump start your car during my precious sleep hours whiched caused me to throw pools which meant my dream of making it out was crushed.

just kidding
Was it that late? Well I'm very sorry. I felt so mortified. And believe me, I was/am thankful.
To be fair, you and some other Pikachu players were at Roller's having fun. I think I fell asleep before you guys by the end of the night. :p

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Yeah, Ephy, that Lillymon's from Xros Wars (Season 6). You were probably getting her mixed up with the Rosemon that appeared in Savers/Data Squad (Season 5).

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Was it that late? Well I'm very sorry. I felt so mortified. And believe me, I was/am thankful.
To be fair, you and some other Pikachu players were at Roller's having fun. I think I fell asleep before you guys by the end of the night. :p
I definitely fell asleep first!
and i helped like any sensible person would

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
If you're gonna be a nerd you should at least be right about it. Yeah the katakana says Ririmon, but that could account for both Lily and Lilly. Right now when you read those, did you pronounce them differently? No, you didn't.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I know I'm late on this, but how was SKTAR, Pikas? Stealth sounded like he had fun. I heard ESAM did really well. I saw his match vs. Ally on the stream and was screaming when he managed to keep him from getting his second jump back at the end.

I myself went to a LA regional and managed to beat Hyro, but JNIG beat me and an Olimar player from TX (Sync) gave me the business like you wouldn't believe.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Hyro = hyrulian royalty?

I had fun, despite my crappy performance in bracket. I used all pika at sktar, result was not even making bracket lol. Obviously i need work. Hype matches were hype, also finally got to ditto esam. He qac locked me like 3 times lul

:phone:

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
I myself went to a LA regional and managed to beat Hyro, but JNIG beat me and an Olimar player from TX (Sync) gave me the business like you wouldn't believe.
our region should fear olimar bc there arent any good olimars to play against around here. I played fino a while back and he solidly two stocked me. #olimargimmicks

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Driving from Cali to TX is a B**** especially when you have a fever and two cats :c.
Bought them the rescue remedy and it kicked in so they are thankfully KO

Top Bottom