• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Coontail is definitely the best Brawl commentator. Gunblade was probably second best.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm sorry to say that, based on the MUs I play with both characters, I am an IC main. Fack.

Also, **** I FORGOT, ROLLER! But we are twinsies now~

@Everybody who congratulated me: Thanks~ I'm too godlike, even if I play more bracket matches with ICs now

Pika/MK is -1 and Pika/Falco is +2. Anti/DEHF have shown me the error of my ways~

Also, did you guys like my tag?

Cassio

Smash Master
I'm sorry to say that, based on the MUs I play with both characters, I am an IC main. Fack.

Also, **** I FORGOT, ROLLER! But we are twinsies now~

@Everybody who congratulated me: Thanks~ I'm too godlike, even if I play more bracket matches with ICs now

Pika/MK is -1 and Pika/Falco is +2. Anti/DEHF have shown me the error of my ways~

Also, did you guys like my tag?
Awww yeah B).

Finally glad larry showed you the light on Falco/Pika xD, but still gonna disagree with that MK ratio, Anti's just got your pika's style downloaded :( I was quite annoyed watching the game. Wish I could play more to demonstrate the counter-strategies, but at least we got Z still reppin piks too. ICs is understandable, outside the fact that theyre amazing the metagames is moving to the point where pikas 3 worst MUs are the most prevalent in the game and his good ones are disappearing.

And very much congrats, go for that national gold.
Go to Revelations!

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
My Pika is mostly for Snake. Does about as good as my Marth in that match-up and it's infinitely less frustrating. And Pika dittos are too fun :bee:

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
^ Keep the beard, looks good on you. That tag tho.... (no)

@Rei: I feel your pain. I always sucked at the DDD MU too. :(

M15t3R E

Smash Master
So is this the same old metagame since I've been away? I'm liking how MK is banned.
The passage of time has overall been kind to Pikachu. :)
To me, personally, not so much. :glare:

Top Bottom