• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Too slow Stealth.
Also, MK being banned isn't uncommon. He's banned in roughly 50% of tournaments if John's data is something to work with. :applejack:

M15t3R E

Smash Master
YoOoOOOoOo, the man, the myth, the legend. The E.

Where the heck have you been for the past like... Ever?
I'm flattered.
Heh. Well I have been... around. Mostly just working, though. Working out as well. I'm pretty buff, now.
-----
But that's not important. Sadly, I've not been in the scene at all. However, I'm not rusty one bit. I'm reaching out to my old friend Alex Strife to see if he has any tournaments or smashfests planned.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I know about Apex 2013.
I live like 30 minutes from him. He used to invite me to smashfests every so often.
I long to play against humans once again. Because I know being able to consistently 5 stock level 9's doesn't mean a thing.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Nooooooooooooooo!
I will always remember you for the cool bandana you made me. :)
Yea i was the guy who came out like 3am in the morning to jump start your car during my precious sleep hours whiched caused me to throw pools which meant my dream of making it out was crushed.

just kidding

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I only know that her move is flower cannon and she her move appreared 2nd when all the digimon used they're attacks together

... If she's who i think she is

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Digimon wasn't even remotely memorable for me so knowing Tofer's avi is a Digimon will deduct fewer ~auto points from your score.

Top Bottom