• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Of course, his way of directing how Batman's universe over the course of this trilogy is portrayed isn't all that favorable as a whole. The world doesn't capture me the same way the cartoons did.

Roller

Smash Legend
Mister E... If those are the things you like about Batman. I would think you'd like Ironman better tbh.

Still no super powers, bigger playboy, more intelligent, more high tech gadgets, gets bigger jobs done.

I'll always be a Superman fanboy tho.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Robin's only gay in the old Batman live action series, Super Friends, Batman and Robin, and Batman Forever. :applejack:

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Mister E... If those are the things you like about Batman. I would think you'd like Ironman better tbh.

Still no super powers, bigger playboy, more intelligent, more high tech gadgets, gets bigger jobs done.

I'll always be a Superman fanboy tho.
You put forth a persuasive argument, my good man.
I'll have to mull that one over.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
In tournament I vs'd the tournament host who mained snake and after I cg'd him he said that **** is banned cause it's an infinite.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
In tournament I vs'd the tournament host who mained snake and after I cg'd him he said that **** is banned cause it's an infinite.
When and where in the hell does it say that it is banned?

Actually, scratch that. Did he ban that from the tournament he hosted? Because that is just silly.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
He banned it at his tournament. Wasn't in the OP, infact he didn't even say anything about banning infinites in the thread. I ***** him stock one, so after that he said it was banned.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
That is completely idiotic and I'm now 90% sure that you made him salty enough for him to start johnning. Thus, concludes with a ban on infinites.

The other 10% says he's trolling.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Spamming is restricted over there too, but at least it's chill enough to do double posts sometimes.
It's not like I do those often though, I just discuss over there like I would do here.

Roller

Smash Legend
Taco. Seriously. For your own good. STOP. ****ING. POSTING.

Nobody has any respect for you as a person. We all envision you as someone who sits at your computer all day every day on a website for a game you don't even get off the forums long enough to get halfway decent at.

Get a girl (or boy if you prefer), get a game you will actually feel like playing instead of just posting about, get friends?, get something to give your life meaning...

Because right now the only people you seem to be interacting with all think you're a loser.

Don't respond to this. Just stop posting every ten minutes.

Before posting ask yourself if anyone will care about what you are going to say. If the answer is no... Then don't post.

This should reduce your posting from 30x a day to ~2 posts per day.

On behalf of every single person on SWF, thank you for your compliance. And good luck finding meaning in your life.

Top Bottom